Zedoary: 1 reports
Active ingredients: zedoary
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Zedoary side effectsZedoary side effects
All Zedoary side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zedoary and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zedoary?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Zedoary
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cerebral Ischaemia with Iressa? - now
- Will you have Derealisation with Lo Loestrin Fe? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Electrolyte Imbalance with Sinemet Cr? - 3 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Potassium Sulfate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Hydrops with Abelmosk - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Urination - Bed Wetting with Zoloft? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pseudarthrosis with Tramadol? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatic Pain with Singulair? - 7 seconds ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Fibromyalgia with Phrenilin - 8 seconds ago
- Olux E and Yame Green Tea drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Morphine Sulfate, Robitussin - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Effexor, Ventolin, Ritalin for a 32 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.