Zedoary: 1 reports
Active ingredients: zedoary
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Zedoary side effectsZedoary side effects
All Zedoary side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zedoary and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zedoary?
You are not alone:
- Will you have Body Overheating with Entyvio?
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Letairis?
- Will you have Short Of Breath with Letairis?
- Will you have Tiredness with Zomig?
- Will you have Fever with Entyvio?
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Letairis?
- Will you have Lethargy with Zomig?
- Will you have Dyspnoea with Letairis?
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Zomig?
- Will you have Exhaustion with Zomig?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.