Zefazone in plastic container
Active ingredients: cefmetazole sodium
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Do you take Zefazone in plastic container?
You are not alone:
- Will you have Salivary Gland Cancer with Valproate Sodium?
- Will you have Myelodysplastic Syndrome with Digoxin?
- Will you have Eyelid Ptosis with Magnesium Citrate?
- Pradaxa and Femara drug interaction
- Will you have Fatigue with Cefdinir?
- Will you have Gingivitis with Zopiclone?
- Will you have Intracranial Aneurysm with Famotidine?
- Will you have Weariness with Cefdinir?
- Will you have Tiredness with Cefdinir?
- Will you have Lethargy with Cefdinir?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.