Zubsolv: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Zubsolv: buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride
We study 912 Zubsolv users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Zubsolv
- Alternative drugs to Zubsolv
- 680 Zubsolv side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zubsolv?
- Opiate withdrawal - reported by 6 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Zubsolv treats:
Compare Zubsolv with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
- Zubsolv vs. Buprenorphine hydrochloride
- Zubsolv vs. Butrans
- Zubsolv vs. Clonidine
- Zubsolv vs. Clonidine hydrochloride
- Zubsolv vs. Gabapentin
- Zubsolv vs. Klonopin
- Zubsolv vs. Methadone hydrochloride
- Zubsolv vs. Methadose
- Zubsolv vs. Prozac
- Zubsolv vs. Subutex
Common Zubsolv side effects:
Zubsolv side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Zubsolv side effects (887 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zubsolv:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Zubsolv and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zubsolv?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Zubsolv safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Compulsive Lip Biting and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - now
- Arrhythmias and drugs of ingredients of flecainide acetate - a second ago
- Mouth Ulcers and drugs of ingredients of lamotrigine - 2 seconds ago
- Olmesartan Medoxomil and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Radiculopathy and drugs of ingredients of ibuprofen - 11 seconds ago
- Fungal Nail Infection and drugs of ingredients of prednisone - 13 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Nasopharyngeal Disorder - 16 seconds ago
- Thrive and Nicoderm Cq drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Amrix and Paraspinal Abscess - 24 seconds ago
- Topamax Sprinkle vs. Demerol - 25 seconds ago