Zyrtec: 56,030 reports
Active ingredients: cetirizine hydrochloride
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zyrtec?
- Allergies - reported by 1,082 people
- Allergic sinusitis - reported by 180 people
- Seasonal allergy - reported by 119 people
- Allergic rhinitis - reported by 100 people
- Multiple allergies - reported by 84 people
Alternative drugs to Zyrtec
Most common Zyrtec side effectsZyrtec side effects
All Zyrtec side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zyrtec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zyrtec?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Zyrtec
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec (163 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able to determine the cause. Have just thought of this as prossible problem. Had gall bladder removed in December of 2015 and problem seems to have started after that also.
- My 9 month old baby girl was prescribed Zyrtec & now has torticollis.
- About 9 months ago my 7 year old started having violent meltdowns over everything. I recently learned that Zyrtec might be the culprit. Since taking him off it he has progressively improved.
- Severe allergies and taking lithium and trileptal
- I have been taking Zyrtec for a couple of months and noticed that my vision is getting more blurry. I had cataract surgery in March. It also blurred when I took an antibiotic. Is this common?
More posts for: Zyrtec
- Will you have Headaches with Pectin?
- Will you have Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Heart with Emboli?
- Will you have Mean Arterial Pressure Increased with Famotidine?
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Baclofen?
- Will you have Blindness with Lariam?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pectin and have Headaches?
- Support group for people who have Emboli and Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Heart?
- Support group for people who take Famotidine and have Mean Arterial Pressure Increased?
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Infantile Eczema?
- Support group for people who take Lariam and have Blindness?
Recent Care Guides
- Feynman (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Anita d (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Pearl (monthly rate: $10.00)
- The kid (monthly rate: $1.00)
- Belindarn (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.