Zyrtec: 56,030 reports
Active ingredients: cetirizine hydrochloride
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zyrtec?
- Allergies - reported by 1,082 people
- Allergic sinusitis - reported by 180 people
- Seasonal allergy - reported by 118 people
- Allergic rhinitis - reported by 100 people
- Multiple allergies - reported by 84 people
Alternative drugs to Zyrtec
Most common Zyrtec side effectsZyrtec side effects
All Zyrtec side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zyrtec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zyrtec? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec (154 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, I was just wondering if taking Cisplatin and Zyrtec together would cause tumor marker tests that are CA 19-9, CEA and CA 15-3 to rise?
- Does anyone take Zyrtec and have subconjunctival hemmorages?
- My son was diagnosed with angioadema when he was younger he also has pectus excavatum and is having welts or hives again. We r continually arguing and appealing insurance to get his pectus repaired per dr notrica phoenix childrens hospital.
More questions for: Zyrtec
You may be interested in these posts
- I took zyrtec for the first time 2 months ago for a bad cold allergy. I got bad vertigo I'm still battling effects now 2 months later. Has anyone seen this drug cause it
- I was just prescibed a combivent inhaler. This is my first time using this medication for my asthma. I normally used a ventolin inhaler. I usually take zyrtec for my allergies but I'm unsure if its safe to take with combivent.
- I wasn’t angry frequently until I realize that when I started taking Zyrtec- my anger has increased. And today, it’s on a regular basis. I get angry every minute for many ridiculous things. It wasn’t like this before I started taking Zyrtec but this stuff works for my allergies but anger...
- started using zyrtec 3 days ago and got awake yesterday morning and had lost hearing in my left eye .. Dr is not in today , not sure who to call . will hearing come back ? have also had a problem taking a leak . this medication may be good for some people but I used it for 3 days and have...
- Hi I’m Leo. I am 45 yrs old, male. Took Zyrtec for five weeks and started losing taste. Also having trouble controlling muscles on right side of face. I stopped taking Zyrtec and my taste came back 80%. Facial problems persist. Hope to find some information here. Thanks.
More posts for: Zyrtec
- Will you have Nasal Discharge with Augmentin?
- Will you have Rhinorrhea with Augmentin?
- Will you have Postnasal Drip with Augmentin?
- Will you have Runny Nose with Augmentin?
- Will you have Hyperbilirubinaemia Neonatal with Labetalol Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Nasal Discharge?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Rhinorrhea?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Postnasal Drip?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Runny Nose?
- Support group for people who take Labetalol Hydrochloride and have Hyperbilirubinaemia Neonatal?
- What to expect when you take Augmentin and have Nasal Discharge?
- What to expect when you take Augmentin and have Rhinorrhea?
- What to expect when you take Augmentin and have Postnasal Drip?
- What to expect when you take Augmentin and have Runny Nose?
- What to expect when you take Labetalol Hydrochloride and have Hyperbilirubinaemia Neonatal?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.