Zyrtec: 67,869 reports
Active ingredients: cetirizine hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zyrtec?
- Allergies - reported by 1,082 people
- Allergic sinusitis - reported by 180 people
- Seasonal allergy - reported by 119 people
- Allergic rhinitis - reported by 100 people
- Multiple allergies - reported by 84 people
Alternative drugs to Zyrtec
Most common Zyrtec side effectsZyrtec side effects
All Zyrtec side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zyrtec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zyrtec?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Flumadine and Zaroxolyn drug interaction - now
- Will you have Vascular Dementia with Rebetol? - a second ago
- Will you have Lewy Body Dementia with Rebetol? - a second ago
- Will you have Dlb with Rebetol? - a second ago
- Will you have Chronic Brain Syndrome with Rebetol? - a second ago
- Will you have Dementia with Rebetol? - a second ago
- Will you have Hypomagnesemia with Bactrim Ds? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Enophthalmos with Hashimoto'S Disease? - 3 seconds ago
- Januvia and Chondroitin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Acne with Carcinoid Syndrome? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 33 minutes ago
- Prediction of Coq-10, Prozac, Omega-3, Bisoprolol Fumarate, B Complex Vitamin, Ginkgo Extract for a 42 year old woman - 49 minutes ago
- Prediction of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 42 year old woman - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine for a 68 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Vitamins, Potassium, Flonase, Progesterone, Magnesium, Estradiol, Biotin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Vitamins, Potassium, Progesterone, Magnesium, Estradiol, Biotin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Clonazepam, Morphine, Lyrica, Prednisolone, Citalopram Hydrobromide - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Metformin - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.