Abelcet and Ventricular fibrillation - from FDA reports
Ventricular fibrillation is found among people who take Abelcet, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Cytarabine, and have Acute myeloid leukaemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 737 people who have side effects when taking Abelcet from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
737 people reported to have side effects when taking Abelcet.
Among them, 6 people (0.81%) have Ventricular fibrillation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Abelcet when people have Ventricular fibrillation *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ventricular fibrillation when taking Abelcet *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Ventricular fibrillation when taking Abelcet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Mucormycosis (a rare infection caused by organisms that belong to a group of fungi called mucoromycotina): 2 people, 33.33%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 2 people, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Voriconazole: 2 people, 33.33%
- Heparin: 2 people, 33.33%
- Cotrim: 2 people, 33.33%
- Cyclosporine: 2 people, 33.33%
- Cytarabine: 2 people, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Multi-Organ Failure (multisystem organ failure): 3 people, 50.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney): 2 people, 33.33%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 2 people, 33.33%
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ventricular fibrillation while taking Abelcet?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ventricular fibrillation
- Subscribe to monitor Ventricular fibrillation in Abelcet
You are not alone:
Abelcet has active ingredients of amphotericin b. (latest outcomes from Abelcet 741 users)
Ventricular fibrillation (abnormally irregular heart rhythm) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, diabetes, depression, acute myocardial infarction (latest reports from 12,834 Ventricular fibrillation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ventricular fibrillationVentricular fibrillation (1,622 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ventricular fibrillationVentricular fibrillation (1,108 conditions)
Abelcet side effects
- Abelcet side effects (737 reports)
Browse all side effects of Abelceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Cellcept and Darvocet-N 50 drug interaction - now
- Will you have Vaccination Site Reaction with Vinorelbine? - now
- Will you have Tissue Polypeptide Antigen Increased with Vitamin D? - now
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Januvia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress with Januvia? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Motrin Ib, Hydroxyzine - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Cartia Xt, Xarelto - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Effexor Xr - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Lexapro - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.