Abilify and Antibody test positive - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Antibody test positive is reported only by a few people who take Abilify.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Abilify and have Antibody test positive. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90,519 people who have side effects while taking Abilify from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
90,519 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Antibody test positive.
What is Abilify?
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 94,453 Abilify users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Antibody test positive?
Antibody test positive is found to be associated with 562 drugs and 355 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abilify and Antibody test positive reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Antibody test positive when taking Abilify *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Antibody test positive when taking Abilify *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Abilify *:
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Antibody test positive *:
- Serum Ferritin Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 100.00%
- Mean Cell Volume Increased (more than normal average red blood cell volume): 2 people, 100.00%
- Mean Cell Haemoglobin Increased (more than normal haemoglobin per red blood cell in a sample of blood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Influenza Like Illness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hepatic Failure (liver failure): 2 people, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Blood Sodium Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Blood Chloride Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Abilify and have Antibody test positive?Check whether Antibody test positive is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
How severe was Antibody test positive and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aripiprazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Abilify:
- Abilify (94,453 reports)
Common Abilify side effects:
Browse all side effects of Abilify:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Antibody test positive treatments and more:
- Antibody test positive (2,139 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Antibody test positive:
- Antibody test positive in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Antibody test positive in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Antibody test positive in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Antibody test positive:
All the drugs that are associated with Antibody test positive:
- Antibody test positive (562 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Antibody test positive:
- Ileitis aggravated: 137 reports
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: 373 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 293 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 239 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Antibody test positive:
- Antibody test positive (355 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aripiprazole (the active ingredients of Abilify) and Abilify (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Escitalopram and Blood Prolactin Increased - 14 seconds ago
- Crixivan and Renal Impairment - 26 seconds ago
- Prostate Cancer and Hyperhidrosis - 28 seconds ago
- Actonel and Cardiac Disorder - 54 seconds ago
- Metronidazole and Clopra drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Xgeva and Premature Baby - 58 seconds ago
- Celexa and Elmiron drug interaction - a minute ago
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - a minute ago
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - a minute ago
- Back Pain and Renal Impairment - a minute ago