Abilify and Drug ineffective - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug ineffective is found among people who take Abilify, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Abilify and have Drug ineffective. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90,519 people who have side effects when taking Abilify from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
90,519 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify.
Among them, 4,877 people (5.39%) have Drug ineffective.
What is Abilify?
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 94,585 Abilify users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug ineffective?
Drug ineffective is found to be associated with 4,615 drugs and 5,061 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abilify and Drug ineffective reports submitted per year:
Time on Abilify when people have Drug ineffective *:
Gender of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Abilify*:
Age of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Abilify *:
Common drugs people take besides Abilify *:
Common side effects people have besides Drug ineffective *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Abilify and have Drug ineffective?Check whether Drug ineffective is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
How severe was Drug ineffective and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aripiprazole:
- Drug ineffective and drugs with ingredients of aripiprazole (7,301 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Abilify:
- Abilify (94,585 reports)
Common Abilify side effects:
- Weight increased: 6,390 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 5,096 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,877 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,524 reports
- Suicidal ideation: 3,504 reports
- Depression: 3,379 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3,232 reports
Browse all side effects of Abilify:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug ineffective treatments and more:
- Drug ineffective (1,151,484 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug ineffective:
- Methotrexate: 104,668 reports
- Humira: 93,489 reports
- Enbrel: 90,931 reports
- Prednisone: 66,683 reports
- Xeljanz: 48,562 reports
- Orencia: 47,976 reports
- Adapalene: 45,683 reports
- Actemra: 40,430 reports
- Remicade: 37,128 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 35,158 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (4,615 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug ineffective:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 123,880 reports
- Pain: 40,150 reports
- Psoriasis: 33,532 reports
- High blood pressure: 31,954 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 25,819 reports
- Depression: 24,053 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (5,061 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aripiprazole (the active ingredients of Abilify) and Abilify (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advair Diskus 100/50 and Drug Ineffective - 13 seconds ago
- Lupron Depot and Wound Infection - 23 seconds ago
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Sinusitis - 23 seconds ago
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Sinusitis - Acute - 23 seconds ago
- Nasarel and Atrovent drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Yaz and Etodolac drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Blood Cholesterol Decreased and drugs of ingredients of aspirin - 38 seconds ago
- Terbutaline Sulfate and Cough - 43 seconds ago
- Omnaris vs. Fluticasone Propionate - 45 seconds ago
- Terbutaline Sulfate and Drug Ineffective - 45 seconds ago