Abilify and Globulins decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Globulins decreased is reported only by a few people who take Abilify.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Abilify and have Globulins decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90,519 people who have side effects while taking Abilify from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
90,519 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Globulins decreased.
What is Abilify?
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 94,544 Abilify users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Globulins decreased?
Globulins decreased is found to be associated with 276 drugs and 97 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abilify and Globulins decreased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Globulins decreased when taking Abilify *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Globulins decreased when taking Abilify *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Abilify *:
- Vraylar: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tegretol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Seroquel: 1 person, 50.00%
- Risperdal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Latuda: 1 person, 50.00%
- Invega Sustenna: 1 person, 50.00%
- Harvoni: 1 person, 50.00%
- Haldol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dexilant: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Globulins decreased *:
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 50.00%
- Compulsive Sexual Behavior: 1 person, 50.00%
- Compulsive Shopping: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dermatillomania (skin picking disorders): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Dependence: 1 person, 50.00%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 50.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 100.00%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Schizoaffective Disorder Depressive Type (mental illness featuring schizophrenia and a mood disorder): 1 person, 50.00%
- Schizoaffective Disorder Bipolar Type (mental illness featuring schizophrenia and a mood disorder with mania): 1 person, 50.00%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Abilify and have Globulins decreased?Check whether Globulins decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
How severe was Globulins decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aripiprazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Abilify:
- Abilify (94,544 reports)
Common Abilify side effects:
- Weight increased: 6,390 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 5,096 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,877 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,524 reports
- Suicidal ideation: 3,504 reports
- Depression: 3,379 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3,232 reports
Browse all side effects of Abilify:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Globulins decreased treatments and more:
- Globulins decreased (306 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Globulins decreased:
- Globulins decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Globulins decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Globulins decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Globulins decreased:
- Globulins decreased (276 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Globulins decreased:
- Globulins decreased (97 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aripiprazole (the active ingredients of Abilify) and Abilify (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hyperphosphataemia and Serum Ferritin Increased - 24 seconds ago
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and Trandolapril drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Entresto and Imodium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Hepatic Steatosis and Pain - a minute ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Hyporesponsive To Stimuli - a minute ago
- Anzemet and Renal Artery Stenosis - a minute ago
- Amlodipine and Clamminess - a minute ago
- Spiriva Respimat and Valacyclovir drug interaction - a minute ago
- Prednisolone Acetate and West Nile Viral Infection - a minute ago
- Remodulin and Tracheitis - a minute ago