Abilify and Obs - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Obs is reported only by a few people who take Abilify.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Abilify and have Obs. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90,519 people who have side effects while taking Abilify from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
90,519 people reported to have side effects when taking Abilify.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Obs.
What is Abilify?
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 94,486 Abilify users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Obs?
Obs is found to be associated with 211 drugs and 174 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abilify and Obs reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obs when taking Abilify *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Abilify *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Obs *:
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 1 person, 100.00%
- Loss Of Employment: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Borderline Personality Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Abilify and have Obs?Check whether Obs is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
How severe was Obs and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aripiprazole:
- Obs and drugs with ingredients of aripiprazole (1 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Abilify:
- Abilify (94,486 reports)
Common Abilify side effects:
- Weight increased: 6,390 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 5,096 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,877 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,524 reports
- Suicidal ideation: 3,504 reports
- Depression: 3,379 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3,232 reports
Browse all side effects of Abilify:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Obs treatments and more:
- Obs (255 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Obs:
- Obs in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Obs in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Obs in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Obs:
- Obs (211 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Obs:
- Obs (174 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aripiprazole (the active ingredients of Abilify) and Abilify (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Enablex and Renal Injury - 3 seconds ago
- Primrose and Fall - 9 seconds ago
- High Blood Cholesterol in Xarelto, how severe and when it was recovered? - 10 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hcl and Excoriation - 11 seconds ago
- Remodulin and Application Site Perspiration - 13 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Urine Alcohol Test Positive - 14 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Wax Blockage - 17 seconds ago
- Viagra and Clonazepam drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Nucynta drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Linagliptin and Wixela Inhub drug interaction - 23 seconds ago