Abraxane and Haematoma - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haematoma is found among people who take Abraxane, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Abraxane and have Haematoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,415 people who have side effects when taking Abraxane from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
17,415 people reported to have side effects when taking Abraxane.
Among them, 29 people (0.17%) have Haematoma.
What is Abraxane?
Abraxane has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer metastatic. eHealthMe is studying from 16,202 Abraxane users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haematoma?
Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels) is found to be associated with 2,595 drugs and 1,859 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abraxane and Haematoma reports submitted per year:
Time on Abraxane when people have Haematoma *:
- < 1 month: 25 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 50 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Haematoma when taking Abraxane *:
- female: 96.55 %
- male: 3.45 %
Age of people who have Haematoma when taking Abraxane *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.41 %
- 50-59: 70.37 %
- 60+: 22.22 %
Common drugs people take besides Abraxane *:
- Zometa: 18 people, 62.07%
- Ambien: 17 people, 58.62%
- Lasix: 17 people, 58.62%
- Ms Contin: 16 people, 55.17%
- Aromasin: 16 people, 55.17%
- Xanax: 16 people, 55.17%
- Biaxin: 16 people, 55.17%
- Gemzar: 16 people, 55.17%
- Keflex: 15 people, 51.72%
- Vancomycin: 13 people, 44.83%
Common side effects people have besides Haematoma *:
- Pain: 20 people, 68.97%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 20 people, 68.97%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20 people, 68.97%
- Pain In Jaw: 17 people, 58.62%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 17 people, 58.62%
- Swelling: 17 people, 58.62%
- Metastases To Lung (cancer spreads to lung): 16 people, 55.17%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 16 people, 55.17%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 16 people, 55.17%
- Fever: 16 people, 55.17%
Common conditions people have *:
- Resorption Bone Increased: 4 people, 13.79%
- Constipation: 3 people, 10.34%
- Pancreatic Carcinoma Metastatic (pancreatic cancer- metastatic): 2 people, 6.90%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 3.45%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 3.45%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 3.45%
- Metastases To Meninges (cancer spreads to meninges): 1 person, 3.45%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 3.45%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 3.45%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 3.45%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Abraxane and have Haematoma?Check whether Haematoma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Haematoma and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of paclitaxel:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Abraxane:
- Abraxane (16,202 reports)
Common Abraxane side effects:
Browse all side effects of Abraxane:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haematoma treatments and more:
- Haematoma (26,764 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haematoma:
- Haematoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haematoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haematoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Haematoma:
All the drugs that are associated with Haematoma:
- Haematoma (2,595 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haematoma:
All the conditions that are associated with Haematoma:
- Haematoma (1,859 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on paclitaxel (the active ingredients of Abraxane) and Abraxane (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vitamins and Minastrin 24 Fe drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Tyrosine and Claritin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Ventavis drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Ampyra and Zafirlukast drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Lopressor and Atherosclerosis - 42 seconds ago
- Metformin and Device Failure - 49 seconds ago
- Zarxio and Ampyra drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Ticlopidine Hydrochloride and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mb Increased - a minute ago
- Folate Deficiency and Urination - Painful - a minute ago