Who have Rls with Abraxane - from FDA reports
Rls is reported only by a few people who take Abraxane. We study 9,631 people who have side effects while taking Abraxane from FDA. Among them, 2 have Rls. Find out below who they are, when they have Rls and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
9,631 people reported to have side effects when taking Abraxane.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Abraxane *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rls when taking Abraxane *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (leak urine with things like coughing, sneezing or exercise): 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Welchol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vitamin E: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vesicare: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ubiquinol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 1 person, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hepatic Steatosis (fatty liver disease): 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Rls while taking Abraxane?
You are not alone:
Abraxane has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer metastatic. (latest outcomes from Abraxane 10,242 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 31,750 Rls patients).
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls (1,901 drugs)
Could your condition cause RlsRls (1,409 conditions)
Abraxane side effects
- Abraxane side effects (9,647 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Abraxanea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bacterial Infection with Atropine Sulfate? - a second ago
- Will you have Marital Problem with Hydramine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nightmares with Wellbutrin Xl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nightmare with Wellbutrin Xl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Wellbutrin Xl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Wellbutrin Xl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Ear with Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vivid Nightmare with Wellbutrin Xl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain with Zefazone? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Epiphysiodesis with Metoprolol Tartrate? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Atenolol - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Celexa - an hour ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Omnicef - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Albuterol, Ambien - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Duexis - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 87 year old man who takes Caffeine - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Xeloda, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 63 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Zopiclone, Dexampex, Sertraline, Nexium, Abilify, Tyrosinum, B12, Estradiol, Calcitriol, Zinc Sulfate, Provera, Calcium Citrate, Lamotrigine - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Methotrexate, Mercaptopurine, Vincristine Sulfate, Dexamethasone - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old man who takes Naproxen, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.