Abreva and Anger - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anger is reported only by a few people who take Abreva.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Abreva and have Anger. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,308 people who have side effects while taking Abreva from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,308 people reported to have side effects when taking Abreva.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Anger.
What is Abreva?
Abreva has active ingredients of docosanol. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). eHealthMe is studying from 16,320 Abreva users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,147 drugs and 1,574 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abreva and Anger reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Abreva *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Abreva *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Abreva *:
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tylenol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Senna: 1 person, 100.00%
- Norco: 1 person, 100.00%
- Miralax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Milk Of Magnesia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Imodium A-D: 1 person, 100.00%
- Effexor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ampyra: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Anger *:
- White Blood Cell Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 100.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Functional Residual Capacity Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hemiparesis (weakness on one side of the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (a stage of ms which comes after relapsing remitting ms in many cases): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Muscle Spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles): 1 person, 100.00%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Abreva and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Anger and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of docosanol:
- Anger and drugs with ingredients of docosanol (1 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Abreva:
- Abreva (16,320 reports)
Common Abreva side effects:
Browse all side effects of Abreva:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Anger treatments and more:
- Anger (37,814 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,147 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,574 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on docosanol (the active ingredients of Abreva) and Abreva (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cialis and Helicobacter Gastritis - a second ago
- Imdur vs. Dynacirc Cr - 2 seconds ago
- Astelin and Difficulty In Walking - 2 seconds ago
- Motrin and Vestibular Disorder - 4 seconds ago
- Lyrica Cr and Abdominal Pain Upper - 7 seconds ago
- Methenamine Hippurate and Solifenacin Succinate drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Communication Disorder - 12 seconds ago
- Genotropin and Dengue Fever - 13 seconds ago
- Indocin and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome - 18 seconds ago
- Sprix and Ceftriaxone drug interaction - 22 seconds ago