Acai and Ulcer - stomach - from FDA reports
Ulcer - stomach is reported only by a few people who take Acai. We study 154 people who have side effects while taking Acai from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ulcer - stomach. Find out below who they are, when they have Ulcer - stomach and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
154 people reported to have side effects when taking Acai.
Among them, 2 people (1.3%) have Ulcer - stomach
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Acai when people have Ulcer - stomach *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ulcer - stomach when taking Acai *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 100.00%
- Bentyl: 2 people, 100.00%
- Demerol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fioricet: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ulcer - stomach while taking Acai?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ulcer - stomach
- Subscribe to monitor Ulcer - stomach in Acai
You are not alone:
Acai has active ingredients of acai. (latest outcomes from Acai 197 users)
Ulcer - stomach
Ulcer - stomach has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 52,889 Ulcer - stomach patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ulcer - stomachUlcer - stomach (2,570 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ulcer - stomachUlcer - stomach (2,347 conditions)
Acai side effects
- Acai side effects (154 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acaia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Homocysteine Level Increased with Myasthenia Gravis? - now
- Will you have Toothaches with Novolog? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Tooth Or Teeth with Novolog? - a second ago
- Will you have Toothache with Novolog? - a second ago
- Will you have Ideomotor Apraxia with Co-Codamol? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Ambien, Probiotic, Nexium, Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Metformin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Celexa, Concerta - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Retin-a - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Zocor, Garlic, Profen, Aspirin - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.