Acarbose and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Acarbose, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Plavix, and have Cardiac disorder. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Acarbose. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,262 people who have side effects when taking Acarbose from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
2,262 people reported to have side effects when taking Acarbose.
Among them, 48 people (2.12%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Acarbose when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 80 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Acarbose *:
- female: 35.42 %
- male: 64.58 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Acarbose *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4.76 %
- 40-49: 9.52 %
- 50-59: 45.24 %
- 60+: 40.48 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Cardiac Disorder (10 people, 20.83%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (7 people, 14.58%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 10.42%)
- Preventive Health Care (4 people, 8.33%)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (3 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Plavix (16 people, 33.33%)
- Lipitor (15 people, 31.25%)
- Digoxin (15 people, 31.25%)
- Coreg (13 people, 27.08%)
- Cipro (13 people, 27.08%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (17 people, 35.42%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (13 people, 27.08%)
- Heart Attack (13 people, 27.08%)
- Weakness (12 people, 25.00%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (12 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Acarbose?
- Check symptoms - is acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcupuncture and pain and drugs with ingredients of acarbose.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Acarbose from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acarbose has active ingredients of acarbose. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Acarbose 2,298 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Acarbosea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...