Accolate and Anger - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anger is found among people who take Accolate, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Accolate and have Anger. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,078 people who have side effects when taking Accolate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,078 people reported to have side effects when taking Accolate.
Among them, 19 people (0.47%) have Anger.
What is Accolate?
Accolate has active ingredients of zafirlukast. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 4,152 Accolate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,147 drugs and 1,574 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Accolate and Anger reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Accolate *:
- female: 42.11 %
- male: 57.89 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Accolate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 55.56 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 5.56 %
- 50-59: 5.56 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Accolate *:
- Biaxin: 10 people, 52.63%
- Tagamet: 10 people, 52.63%
- Zithromax: 10 people, 52.63%
- Accutane: 10 people, 52.63%
- Imodium A-D: 10 people, 52.63%
- Bactrim: 10 people, 52.63%
- Naprelan: 10 people, 52.63%
- Flexeril: 10 people, 52.63%
- Anaprox: 10 people, 52.63%
- Aleve: 7 people, 36.84%
Common side effects people have besides Anger *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 12 people, 63.16%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 12 people, 63.16%
- Depression: 11 people, 57.89%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 11 people, 57.89%
- Joint Pain: 11 people, 57.89%
- Wound Infection: 10 people, 52.63%
- Night Sweats (sweating in night): 10 people, 52.63%
- Muscle Twitching: 10 people, 52.63%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 10 people, 52.63%
- Weight Decreased: 10 people, 52.63%
Common conditions people have *:
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 10 people, 52.63%
- Sinobronchitis (long lasting paranasal sinusitis with repeated bronchitis): 10 people, 52.63%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 10 people, 52.63%
- Diarrhea: 10 people, 52.63%
- Infection: 10 people, 52.63%
- Pain: 8 people, 42.11%
- Depression: 3 people, 15.79%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 10.53%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 5.26%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 5.26%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Accolate and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Anger and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of zafirlukast:
- Anger and drugs with ingredients of zafirlukast (18 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Accolate:
- Accolate (4,152 reports)
Common Accolate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Accolate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Anger treatments and more:
- Anger (37,814 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,147 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,574 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on zafirlukast (the active ingredients of Accolate) and Accolate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Myelodysplastic Syndrome - now
- Paroxetine Hydrochloride vs. Adderall 10 - a second ago
- Invokamet and Overdose - 4 seconds ago
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Levaquin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Fragmin and Dementia Alzheimer'S Type - 10 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Conjunctivitis Exacerbated - 16 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Fever - 30 seconds ago
- Ranitidine and Visual Acuity Reduced - 37 seconds ago
- Vancenase and Bradycardia - 40 seconds ago