Who have Neoplasm with Accolate - from FDA reports
Neoplasm is found among people who take Accolate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Ventolin, and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,850 people who have side effects when taking Accolate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
3,850 people reported to have side effects when taking Accolate.
Among them, 7 people (0.18%) have Neoplasm
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neoplasm when taking Accolate *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Neoplasm when taking Accolate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 16.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 3 people, 42.86%
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets, which are necessary for normal blood clotting): 3 people, 42.86%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 42.86%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 3 people, 42.86%
- Skin Wrinkling (wrinkle on skin): 1 person, 14.29%
- Acne Cystic (skin problems that cause pimples): 1 person, 14.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ventolin: 4 people, 57.14%
- Irbesartan: 3 people, 42.86%
- Albuterol Sulfate: 3 people, 42.86%
- Verelan: 3 people, 42.86%
- Ambien: 3 people, 42.86%
- Cozaar: 3 people, 42.86%
- Nplate: 3 people, 42.86%
- Esomeprazole Magnesium: 2 people, 28.57%
- Budesonide: 1 person, 14.29%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 14.29%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 57.14%
- Drug Ineffective: 4 people, 57.14%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 3 people, 42.86%
- Vision Blurred: 3 people, 42.86%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 3 people, 42.86%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 42.86%
- Rales (an abnormal respiratory sound characterized by fine crackles): 3 people, 42.86%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 3 people, 42.86%
- Gait Disturbance: 3 people, 42.86%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 3 people, 42.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Neoplasm while taking Accolate?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Accolate and have Neoplasm
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Accolate has active ingredients of zafirlukast. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Accolate 3,915 users)
Neoplasm (tumour) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 20,806 Neoplasm patients).
Drugs that are associated with NeoplasmNeoplasm (1,552 drugs)
Could your condition cause NeoplasmNeoplasm (1,246 conditions)
Accolate side effects
- Accolate side effects (3,853 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Accolatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Accolate to similar drugs:
- Accolate vs Beclovent
- Accolate vs Cetirizine hydrochloride
- Accolate vs Flovent
- Accolate vs Intal
- Accolate vs Methylprednisolone
- Accolate vs Proventil-hfa
- Accolate vs Qnasl
- Accolate vs Qvar
- Accolate vs Theophylline
- Accolate vs Theophylline and dextrose 5% in plastic container
- Accolate vs Xopenex hfa
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Side effect comparison of Metformin and Raspberry Ketone - now
- Will you have Iiird Nerve Disorder with Andrographolide? - 2 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Aha drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Myeloblast Count Decreased with Tiazac? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have White Blood Cell Count Increased with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion with Bactroban? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Nasal Congestion with Trental? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Stuffy Nose with Trental? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Nasal Decongestion Therapy with Trental? - 6 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Fiorinal and Sumatriptan - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 18 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.