Accuretic and Anger - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anger is reported only by a few people who take Accuretic.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Accuretic and have Anger. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,038 people who have side effects while taking Accuretic from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,038 people reported to have side effects when taking Accuretic.
Among them, 5 people (0.48%) have Anger.
What is Accuretic?
Accuretic has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; quinapril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 1,084 Accuretic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,147 drugs and 1,574 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Accuretic and Anger reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Accuretic *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Accuretic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 75 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Accuretic *:
- Keppra: 4 people, 80.00%
- Norvasc: 4 people, 80.00%
- Crestor: 4 people, 80.00%
- Diclofenac: 4 people, 80.00%
- Dilaudid: 4 people, 80.00%
- Nexium: 4 people, 80.00%
- Actemra: 4 people, 80.00%
- Methotrexate: 2 people, 40.00%
- Soliris: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Anger *:
- Abdominal Pain: 4 people, 80.00%
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 80.00%
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 60.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 60.00%
- Weight Fluctuation: 3 people, 60.00%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 3 people, 60.00%
- Infusion Related Reaction: 3 people, 60.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 60.00%
- Peripheral Swelling: 3 people, 60.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 80.00%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 1 person, 20.00%
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 20.00%
- Pneumothorax (the presence of air or gas in the cavity between the lungs and the chest wall, causing collapse of the lung): 1 person, 20.00%
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (haemoglobin in the urine): 1 person, 20.00%
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma (spreadable cancer tumour of melanine): 1 person, 20.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Accuretic and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Anger and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; quinapril hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Accuretic:
- Accuretic (1,084 reports)
Anger treatments and more:
- Anger (37,814 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,147 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,574 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydrochlorothiazide; quinapril hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Accuretic) and Accuretic (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rituxan and Antara drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Calculus Bladder - 8 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Anoxic Encephalopathy - 8 seconds ago
- Ziac and Helicobacter Infection - 8 seconds ago
- Hydroxyurea and Poor Venous Access - 19 seconds ago
- Oxazepam and Rectal Bleeding - 21 seconds ago
- Lotemax and Papule - 22 seconds ago
- Mavyret and Trazodone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Conjunctival Oedema - 28 seconds ago
- Aubagio and Left Ventricular Failure - 31 seconds ago