Who have Jaundice with Accuretic - from FDA reports
Jaundice is reported only by a few people who take Accuretic. We study 910 people who have side effects while taking Accuretic from FDA. Among them, 2 have Jaundice. Find out below who they are, when they have Jaundice and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
910 people reported to have side effects when taking Accuretic.
Among them, 2 people (0.22%) have Jaundice
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaundice when taking Accuretic *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Jaundice when taking Accuretic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 100.00%
- Psychotic Disorder: 2 people, 100.00%
- Parkinson's Disease: 2 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dementia (madness): 2 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Remeron: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Exelon: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swallowing Difficulty: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pancreatic Duct Dilatation: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (pancreatic cancer): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 2 people, 100.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pancreatic Carcinoma Metastatic (pancreatic cancer- metastatic): 1 person, 50.00%
- Laboratory Test Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Antisocial Behavior: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Jaundice while taking Accuretic?
You are not alone:
Accuretic has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; quinapril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Accuretic 935 users)
Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, pain (latest reports from 24,622 Jaundice patients).
Drugs that are associated with JaundiceJaundice (2,263 drugs)
Could your condition cause JaundiceJaundice (2,373 conditions)
Accuretic side effects
- Accuretic side effects (894 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Accuretica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have International Normalised Ratio Increased with Melatonin? - now
- Glyburide and Lithium Carbonate drug interaction - a second ago
- Zetia and Hydrea drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage with Brintellix? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Kwashiorkor with Oxycontin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypovolaemia with Isoflurane? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Below Normal with Methadone Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Protein Malnutrition with Oxycontin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Protein-Calorie Malnutrition with Oxycontin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Mehlâ�0Å 1 Hrschaden with Oxycontin? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.