Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Abdominal exploration - from FDA reports
Abdominal exploration is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate. We study 2,908 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA. Among them, 1 have Abdominal exploration. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal exploration and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Abdominal exploration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal exploration when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abdominal exploration when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valproate Sodium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Omeprazole: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride: 1 person, 100.00%
- Clozapine: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Gastrointestinal Hypomotility (less activity of the intestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
- Faeces Hard: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Abdominal exploration while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abdominal exploration
- Subscribe to monitor Abdominal exploration in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Abdominal exploration
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Abdominal exploration (surgery to examine the contents of the abdomen) has been reported by people with kidney transplant, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, breast cancer, osteoporosis (latest reports from 460 Abdominal exploration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal explorationAbdominal exploration (370 drugs)
Could your condition cause Abdominal explorationAbdominal exploration (286 conditions)
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Ashwagandha and Baby Hawaiian Woodrose drug interaction - now
- Will you have Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome with Ativan? - now
- Lorazepam and Estradiol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Oral Pain with Fluticasone Propionate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Urination - Excessive Volume with Hepsera? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Valsartan - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Fenofibrate - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Lamictal, Carbamazepine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Velivet - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Sumatriptan - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.