Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Abdominal pain lower - from FDA reports
Abdominal pain lower is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate. We study 2,908 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA. Among them, 5 have Abdominal pain lower. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain lower and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
Among them, 5 people (0.17%) have Abdominal pain lower
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate when people have Abdominal pain lower *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain lower when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abdominal pain lower when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma (spreadable cancer tumour of melanine): 4 people, 80.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 4 people, 80.00%
- Xanax: 4 people, 80.00%
- Morphine: 1 person, 20.00%
- Metoclopramide: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 4 people, 80.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 20.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Phosphorus Increased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Lactic Acid Increased: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Abdominal pain lower while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abdominal pain lower
- Subscribe to monitor Abdominal pain lower in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Abdominal pain lower
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Abdominal pain lower
Abdominal pain lower has been reported by people with birth control, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 19,250 Abdominal pain lower patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain lowerAbdominal pain lower (1,860 drugs)
Could your condition cause Abdominal pain lowerAbdominal pain lower (1,368 conditions)
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hallucination, Tactile with Bedwetting? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Myasthenia Gravis Aggravated with Buspar? - 4 seconds ago
- Prograf and Ranitidine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Uncontrolled Eye Movements with Metronidazole? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Rapid Eye Movements From Side To Side with Metronidazole? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Cymbalta, Hydroxyzine, Atenolol, Lamictal, Omeprazole, Dexilant - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Armodafinil, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Gleevec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Xanax Xr, Premarin, Synthroid, Tramadol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Ambien, Probiotic, Nexium, Xanax - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.