Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Abdominal rebound tenderness - from FDA reports
Abdominal rebound tenderness is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate. We study 2,908 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA. Among them, 2 have Abdominal rebound tenderness. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal rebound tenderness and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
Among them, 2 people (0.07%) have Abdominal rebound tenderness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal rebound tenderness when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abdominal rebound tenderness when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 100.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 2 people, 100.00%
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 2 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Triamcinolone Acetonide: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gabapentin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diclofenac Sodium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Tramadol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Alendronic Acid: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Enteritis (inflammation of the small intestine): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Abdominal rebound tenderness while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abdominal rebound tenderness
- Subscribe to monitor Abdominal rebound tenderness in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Abdominal rebound tenderness
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Abdominal rebound tenderness
Abdominal rebound tenderness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, preventive health care, irritable bowel syndrome (latest reports from 106 Abdominal rebound tenderness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal rebound tendernessAbdominal rebound tenderness (173 drugs)
Could your condition cause Abdominal rebound tendernessAbdominal rebound tenderness (112 conditions)
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Lobar Pneumonia? - a second ago
- Will you have Fluid In The Chest with Lobar Pneumonia? - a second ago
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Lobar Pneumonia? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Gabapentin and Xarelto - 2 seconds ago
- Pyrolite and False Pareira drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Diclofenac, Methimazole, Ramipril, Atorvastatin Calcium - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Cymbalta, Hydroxyzine, Atenolol, Lamictal, Omeprazole, Dexilant - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Armodafinil, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Gleevec - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Xanax Xr, Premarin, Synthroid, Tramadol - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.