Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Abdominal rigidity - from FDA reports
Abdominal rigidity is found among people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Propofol, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,908 people who have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
Among them, 12 people (0.41%) have Abdominal rigidity
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal rigidity when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abdominal rigidity when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 8.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 91.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 8 people, 66.67%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 7 people, 58.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 58.33%
- Asthma: 7 people, 58.33%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 7 people, 58.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fentanyl: 7 people, 58.33%
- Budesonide: 7 people, 58.33%
- Lansoprazole: 7 people, 58.33%
- Quinine Sulfate: 7 people, 58.33%
- Propofol: 7 people, 58.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Haematemesis (vomiting of blood): 7 people, 58.33%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 7 people, 58.33%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 7 people, 58.33%
- Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall): 7 people, 58.33%
- Acute Hepatic Failure: 7 people, 58.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Abdominal rigidity while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abdominal rigidity
- Subscribe to monitor Abdominal rigidity in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Abdominal rigidity
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Abdominal rigidity has been reported by people with crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 2,010 Abdominal rigidity patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal rigidityAbdominal rigidity (940 drugs)
Could your condition cause Abdominal rigidityAbdominal rigidity (708 conditions)
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Luxiq and Albuterol drug interaction - now
- Will you have Pulmonary Hypertension with Sonata? - 4 seconds ago
- Doxycycline Hyclate and Gravol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Warm with Azelaic Acid? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Food Interaction with Finasteride? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Ceftin, Levo-t for a 52 year old woman - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Zoloft, Aspirin - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Aplenzin - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Lo Loestrin Fe, Zyrtec - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Calcium, Gabapentin, Morphine, Fluoxetine - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.