Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Anger - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anger is found among people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Anger. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,908 people who have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
Among them, 11 people (0.38%) have Anger.
What is Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 3,219 Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,147 drugs and 1,574 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Anger reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- female: 45.45 %
- male: 54.55 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 10 %
- 30-39: 40 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- Yasmin: 4 people, 36.36%
- Lansoprazole: 4 people, 36.36%
- Atenolol: 4 people, 36.36%
- Cyclosporine: 4 people, 36.36%
- Diclofenac Sodium: 4 people, 36.36%
- Folic Acid: 4 people, 36.36%
- Gabapentin: 4 people, 36.36%
- Humira: 4 people, 36.36%
- Amlodipine: 4 people, 36.36%
- Prednisolone: 4 people, 36.36%
Common side effects people have besides Anger *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 45.45%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 36.36%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 4 people, 36.36%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 4 people, 36.36%
- Sleep Disorder: 4 people, 36.36%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 4 people, 36.36%
- Memory Loss: 4 people, 36.36%
- Constipation: 4 people, 36.36%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 36.36%
- Visual Impairment: 4 people, 36.36%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 36.36%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 18.18%
- Hepatitis C: 2 people, 18.18%
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 9.09%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Anger and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate:
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate (3,219 reports)
Common Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects:
- Abdominal pain: 102 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 139 reports
- Completed suicide (act of taking one's own life): 136 reports
- Dizziness: 118 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 114 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 119 reports
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 104 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 152 reports
- Pneumonia: 105 reports
- Rashes (redness): 142 reports
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Anger treatments and more:
- Anger (37,814 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,147 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,574 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; codeine phosphate (the active ingredients of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate) and Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bentyl and Neuralgia - now
- Darvocet-N 100 and Primary Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction - 12 seconds ago
- Xylocaine and Conversion Disorder - 13 seconds ago
- Isosorbide Dinitrate and Lactose Intolerance - 14 seconds ago
- Lupron Depot and Diverticular Perforation - 16 seconds ago
- Centrum and International Normalised Ratio Abnormal - 21 seconds ago
- Ultram and Nasal Congestion - 25 seconds ago
- Arsenic Trioxide and Solu-Medrol drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Nuplazid and Drug Effect Delayed - 28 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Reticulocyte Count Increased - 28 seconds ago