Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Muscle aches - from FDA reports
Muscle aches is found among people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Simvastatin, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Muscle aches with Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,908 people who have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
Among them, 48 people (1.65%) have Muscle aches
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate when people have Muscle aches *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Muscle aches when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- female: 46.67 %
- male: 53.33 %
Age of people who have Muscle aches when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.26 %
- 40-49: 21.05 %
- 50-59: 23.68 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 16 people, 33.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 10.42%
- Neck Pain: 4 people, 8.33%
- Depression: 4 people, 8.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 6.25%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin: 17 people, 35.42%
- Omeprazole: 14 people, 29.17%
- Zocor: 11 people, 22.92%
- Aspirin: 10 people, 20.83%
- Acetaminophen: 9 people, 18.75%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 18 people, 37.50%
- Rhabdomyolysis (a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue breaks down): 17 people, 35.42%
- Abdominal Pain: 13 people, 27.08%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 10 people, 20.83%
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased: 9 people, 18.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Muscle aches in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- Subscribe to monitor Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Muscle aches
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Muscle aches (muscle pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis (latest reports from 117,276 Muscle aches patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle achesMuscle aches (2,477 drugs)
Could your condition cause Muscle achesMuscle aches (3,216 conditions)
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and have Muscle Aches
- Support group for people who have Muscle Aches
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
You may be interested in these posts
- Anson Clinton have used Breo inhaler now on and off for about 3 months. Each time within about 5 days my Knees and leg pain becomes unbearable. I stop using it and return to my Advair inhaler all symptoms of pain leave and able to walk normal. Have done this now on 3 occasions and each time...
- Have been on Lamisil continuously for 2 mos, but off & off since last Dec(7mos) I’ve been treating chronic nail fungus which became worse after visiting a podiatrist. Now I have so much pain & fatigue, I can barely work. I attributed it to m Fibromyalgia... but now am thinking it’s the Lamisil.
- I have just finished my first week on Nexavar for unresectable liver cancer. For the last couple of days I have experienced aching and burning muscle pain in the backs and sides of my legs, lower and upper back when I lie down and sit. The pain is intense and interferes with much needed sleep...
- I'm Trena and have PBC. I was diagnosed a year ago. I've been on Urso for 6 months and have been experiencing muscle pains in my right shoulder and arm for almost two months now. I'm not sure if it's due to the Urso.
- I'm using codeine syrup. I need help.
- Will you have Bladder Incontinence with Clomid?
- Will you have Oliguria with Vesicare?
- Will you have Drowsiness with Epipen?
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Arava?
- Will you have Add with Actos?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Clomid and have Bladder Incontinence?
- Support group for people who take Vesicare and have Oliguria?
- Support group for people who take Epipen and have Drowsiness?
- Support group for people who take Arava and have Metallic Taste?
- Support group for people who take Actos and have Add?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.