Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Quadriplegia - from FDA reports
There is no Quadriplegia reported by people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate yet. This review analyzes which people have Quadriplegia with Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quadriplegia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Quadriplegia in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Quadriplegia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Quadriplegia (a four limb paralysis) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression (latest reports from 1,915 Quadriplegia patients).
Drugs that are associated with QuadriplegiaQuadriplegia
Could your condition cause QuadriplegiaQuadriplegia
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and have Quadriplegia
- Support group for people who have Quadriplegia
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
- Will you have Htn with Konakion?
- What to expect when you take Pravastatin Sodium and have Finger Crushing?
- Will you have Acid Reflux with Bimatoprost?
- Will you have Venous Insufficiency with Flomax?
- Will you have Infestation with Pepcid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Konakion and have Htn?
- Support group for people who take Bimatoprost and have Acid Reflux?
- Support group for people who take Flomax and have Venous Insufficiency?
- Support group for people who take Pepcid and have Infestation?
- Support group for people who take Oramorph Sr and have Hyperlipidaemia?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.