Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Quality of life decreased - from FDA reports
Quality of life decreased is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate. We study 2,908 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA. Among them, 4 have Quality of life decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Quality of life decreased and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
Among them, 4 people (0.14%) have Quality of life decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valproate Sodium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Risperidone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Prednisolone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Olanzapine: 2 people, 50.00%
- Meloxicam: 2 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 2 people, 50.00%
- Psychotic Disorder: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 2 people, 50.00%
- Androgenetic Alopecia (common form of hair loss): 2 people, 50.00%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Quality of life decreased while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quality of life decreased
- Subscribe to monitor Quality of life decreased in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Quality of life decreased
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Quality of life decreased
Quality of life decreased has been reported by people with indigestion, abdominal distension, high blood cholesterol, paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria, osteoporosis (latest reports from 8,267 Quality of life decreased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Quality of life decreasedQuality of life decreased (1,332 drugs)
Could your condition cause Quality of life decreasedQuality of life decreased (1,017 conditions)
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Toxic Synovitis with Inderal? - a second ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Serevent drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Obstruction Of The Ureteropelvic Junction with Lupron? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Anaesthetic Complication with Cabergoline? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertonia with Midodrine Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Sucralfate - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Aleve - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Valacyclovir, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Mono-linyah, Vyvanse - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Opdivo - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.