Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Quality of life decreased - from FDA reports
Quality of life decreased is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate. We study 2,908 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA. Among them, 4 have Quality of life decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Quality of life decreased and more.
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
Among them, 4 people (0.14%) have Quality of life decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valproate Sodium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Risperidone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Prednisolone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Olanzapine: 2 people, 50.00%
- Meloxicam: 2 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 2 people, 50.00%
- Psychotic Disorder: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 2 people, 50.00%
- Androgenetic Alopecia (common form of hair loss): 2 people, 50.00%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Quality of life decreased in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- Subscribe to monitor Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quality of life decreased
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Quality of life decreased
Quality of life decreased has been reported by people with indigestion, abdominal distension, high blood cholesterol, paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria, osteoporosis (latest reports from 7,484 Quality of life decreased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Quality of life decreasedQuality of life decreased (1,301 drugs)
Could your condition cause Quality of life decreasedQuality of life decreased (1,016 conditions)
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and have Quality Of Life Decreased
- Support group for people who have Quality Of Life Decreased
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm using codeine syrup. I need help.
- My doctor perscribed me tylenol 3 and i want to knlw if will effect my hypothyroidism at all.
- Above are my list of conditions and medications. The side effects of the Morphine 20mg tabs are very hot/cold sweating flushes, shakes, dizziness, drowsiness and severe constipation. I have had to take all these medications unfortunately for a year and half now because I was bein rushed into...
- Will you have Cardiac Failure Congestive with Cipro?
- Will you have Tooth Loss with Adhd?
- Will you have Epistaxis with Lexiscan?
- What to expect when you have Gastritis and Dysmenorrhea?
- What to expect when you take Bicalutamide and have Gallbladder Injury?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Cardiac Failure Congestive?
- Support group for people who have Adhd and Tooth Loss?
- Support group for people who take Lexiscan and have Epistaxis?
- Support group for people who have Bph and Plasmacytoma Of Bone?
- Support group for people who have Bph and Plasma Cell Myeloma?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.