Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Query fever - from FDA reports
There is no Query fever reported by people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate yet. This review analyzes which people have Query fever with Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Query fever while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Query fever
- Subscribe to monitor Query fever in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
You are not alone:
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Query fever (a disease caused by infection with coxiella burnetii, a bacterium that affects humans and other animals) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, colon cancer, crohn's disease, pneumonia, ill-defined disorder (latest reports from 240 Query fever patients).
Drugs that are associated with Query feverQuery fever
Could your condition cause Query feverQuery fever
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Neck Pain with Sprycel? - now
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Sprycel? - now
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Sprycel? - now
- Will you have Cervical Spine Pain with Sprycel? - now
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Sprycel? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lasix, Eliquis, Vitamins - an hour ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Ambien, Medrol, Norco, Dyrenium - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lamictal, Pristiq for a 59 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mary Jane - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.