Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Queyrat erythroplasia - from FDA reports
There is no Queyrat erythroplasia reported by people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate yet. This review analyzes which people have Queyrat erythroplasia with Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Queyrat erythroplasia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Queyrat erythroplasia (a skin cancer of the penis) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 4 Queyrat erythroplasia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Queyrat erythroplasiaQueyrat erythroplasia
Could your condition cause Queyrat erythroplasiaQueyrat erythroplasia
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and have Queyrat Erythroplasia
- Support group for people who have Queyrat Erythroplasia
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
- Will you have Arthritis with Yervoy?
- Will you have Myelitis with Insomnia?
- What to expect when you take Rhinocort and have Stage 3 Lyme Disease?
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Probiotics drug interaction
- Nadolol and Coumadin drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Yervoy and have Arthritis?
- Support group for people who have Insomnia and Myelitis?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and Probiotics
- Support group for people who take Nadolol and Coumadin
- Support group for people who take Azelastine Hydrochloride and Melatonin
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.