Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Queyrat erythroplasia - from FDA reports
There is no Queyrat erythroplasia reported by people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate yet. This review analyzes which people have Queyrat erythroplasia with Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Queyrat erythroplasia while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Queyrat erythroplasia
- Subscribe to monitor Queyrat erythroplasia in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Queyrat erythroplasia
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Queyrat erythroplasia (a skin cancer of the penis) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 4 Queyrat erythroplasia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Queyrat erythroplasiaQueyrat erythroplasia
Could your condition cause Queyrat erythroplasiaQueyrat erythroplasia
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Weariness with Serevent? - now
- Will you have Tiredness with Serevent? - now
- Will you have Lethargy with Serevent? - now
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Serevent? - a second ago
- Will you have Exhaustion with Serevent? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Allopurinol, Melatonin, Vitamin D3, Lamictal - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa, Phentermine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Mobic, Biotin, Methocarbamol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Buspar, Norco - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Clonidine - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.