Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Quinone poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Quinone poisoning reported by people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate yet. This review analyzes which people have Quinone poisoning with Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quinone poisoning
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Quinone poisoning in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Quinone poisoning
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Quinone poisoning has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 3 Quinone poisoning patients).
Drugs that are associated with Quinone poisoningQuinone poisoning
Could your condition cause Quinone poisoningQuinone poisoning
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and have Quinone Poisoning
- Support group for people who have Quinone Poisoning
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
- Will you have Splenic Artery Aneurysm with Procedural Pain?
- Will you have Abscess with Panic Disorder?
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Verapamil Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Mydriasis with Abnormal Behavior?
- Will you have Headache with Anastrozole?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Procedural Pain and Splenic Artery Aneurysm?
- Support group for people who have Panic Disorder and Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Verapamil Hydrochloride and have Stiff Neck?
- Support group for people who have Abnormal Behavior and Mydriasis?
- Support group for people who take Anastrozole and have Headache?
- Pain all the time. Anyone have any success in reducing it?
- Anyone found anything that helps this miserable pain?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.