Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Quinone poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Quinone poisoning reported by people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate yet. This review analyzes which people have Quinone poisoning with Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Quinone poisoning while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quinone poisoning
- Subscribe to monitor Quinone poisoning in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Quinone poisoning
Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Quinone poisoning has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 3 Quinone poisoning patients).
Drugs that are associated with Quinone poisoningQuinone poisoning
Could your condition cause Quinone poisoningQuinone poisoning
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Harvoni and Victoza drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Gait Abnormalities with Chlorhexidine Gluconate? - a second ago
- Will you have Neutrophil Count Increased with Hypothyroidism? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Slow Rhr with Finacea? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Slow Resting Heart Rate with Finacea? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Livalo - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Montelukast Sodium - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.