Who have Urinary tract infection with Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate - from FDA reports
Urinary tract infection is found among people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Omeprazole, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,908 people who have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
Among them, 48 people (1.65%) have Urinary tract infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urinary tract infection when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- female: 71.11 %
- male: 28.89 %
Age of people who have Urinary tract infection when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.98 %
- 30-39: 18.6 %
- 40-49: 9.3 %
- 50-59: 13.95 %
- 60+: 51.16 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 10 people, 20.83%
- Depression: 9 people, 18.75%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 8 people, 16.67%
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation): 7 people, 14.58%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 7 people, 14.58%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole: 12 people, 25.00%
- Lisinopril: 9 people, 18.75%
- Baclofen: 9 people, 18.75%
- Lansoprazole: 8 people, 16.67%
- Folic Acid: 7 people, 14.58%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 10 people, 20.83%
- Weakness: 10 people, 20.83%
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 8 people, 16.67%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 7 people, 14.58%
- Lymphopenia (an abnormally low level of lymphocytes in the blood): 7 people, 14.58%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Urinary tract infection while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Urinary tract infection
- Subscribe to monitor Urinary tract infection in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and have Urinary tract infection
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 146,267 Urinary tract infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection (3,209 drugs)
Could your condition cause Urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection (3,090 conditions)
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects (2,908 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Multiple Fractures with Metoprolol Tartrate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Emotional Distress with Nexium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Umbilical Cord Compression with Lactulose? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Inflammation with Medrol? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Inflammation with Atripla? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Descovy, Prezcobix - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Lovenox, Fioricet, Provigil - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.