Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Anger - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anger is found among people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Anger. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,944 people who have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,944 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate.
Among them, 33 people (0.56%) have Anger.
What is Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate?
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 6,072 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,147 drugs and 1,574 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Anger reports submitted per year:
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 50 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate *:
- female: 36.36 %
- male: 63.64 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.25 %
- 30-39: 43.75 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 21.88 %
- 60+: 3.12 %
Common drugs people take besides Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate *:
- Zoloft: 15 people, 45.45%
- Elavil: 12 people, 36.36%
- Plaquenil: 12 people, 36.36%
- Oxycontin: 12 people, 36.36%
- Seroquel: 11 people, 33.33%
- Risperdal: 9 people, 27.27%
- Atenolol: 8 people, 24.24%
- Protonix: 8 people, 24.24%
- Chantix: 8 people, 24.24%
- Clonazepam: 8 people, 24.24%
Common side effects people have besides Anger *:
- Depression: 26 people, 78.79%
- Stress And Anxiety: 23 people, 69.70%
- Road Traffic Accident: 14 people, 42.42%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 14 people, 42.42%
- Weight Decreased: 14 people, 42.42%
- Fall: 13 people, 39.39%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 12 people, 36.36%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 12 people, 36.36%
- Chest Pain: 12 people, 36.36%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 12 people, 36.36%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 12 people, 36.36%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 24.24%
- Quit Smoking: 8 people, 24.24%
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 21.21%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 6 people, 18.18%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 6 people, 18.18%
- Depression: 6 people, 18.18%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 2 people, 6.06%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 6.06%
- Hepatitis C: 2 people, 6.06%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Anger and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate:
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (6,072 reports)
Common Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Anger treatments and more:
- Anger (37,814 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,147 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,574 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate (the active ingredients of Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate) and Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tegretol and Herceptin drug interaction - a second ago
- Toprol-Xl and Drug Ineffective - 2 seconds ago
- Zometa and Dural Abscess - 16 seconds ago
- Tobi Podhaler and Rib Fracture - 19 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and Dry Eyes - 20 seconds ago
- Norco and Gastric Disorder - 24 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Cancer Pain - 29 seconds ago
- Palbociclib and Bleeding Into The Skin - 45 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Gastrocrom drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus and Pharyngeal Ulceration - 54 seconds ago