Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Congestive cardiomyopathy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Congestive cardiomyopathy is found among people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Congestive cardiomyopathy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,944 people who have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,944 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate.
Among them, 30 people (0.5%) have Congestive cardiomyopathy.
What is Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate?
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 6,087 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Congestive cardiomyopathy?
Congestive cardiomyopathy (weakening of heart muscle) is found to be associated with 1,518 drugs and 932 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Congestive cardiomyopathy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Congestive cardiomyopathy when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate *:
- female: 86.67 %
- male: 13.33 %
Age of people who have Congestive cardiomyopathy when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate *:
- 0-1: 3.45 %
- 2-9: 3.45 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 24.14 %
- 50-59: 55.17 %
- 60+: 13.79 %
Common drugs people take besides Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate *:
- Paxil: 23 people, 76.67%
- Lomotil: 22 people, 73.33%
- Reglan: 22 people, 73.33%
- Xanax: 22 people, 73.33%
- Zometa: 22 people, 73.33%
- Decadron: 22 people, 73.33%
- Amoxicillin: 18 people, 60.00%
- Ultram: 18 people, 60.00%
- Avelox: 16 people, 53.33%
- Fluconazole: 15 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Congestive cardiomyopathy *:
- Injury: 26 people, 86.67%
- Diarrhea: 23 people, 76.67%
- Eating Disorder: 22 people, 73.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 22 people, 73.33%
- Bone Disorder: 20 people, 66.67%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 19 people, 63.33%
- Tooth Fracture: 19 people, 63.33%
- Tooth Abscess (pus formation in tooth): 18 people, 60.00%
- Dizziness: 17 people, 56.67%
- Cough: 17 people, 56.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 15 people, 50.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 7 people, 23.33%
- Depression: 1 person, 3.33%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 3.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Congestive cardiomyopathy?Check whether Congestive cardiomyopathy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Congestive cardiomyopathy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate:
- Congestive cardiomyopathy and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate (150 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate:
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (6,087 reports)
Common Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate side effects:
- Pain: 563 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 512 reports
- Breathing - slowed or stopped: 487 reports
- Depression: 347 reports
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Congestive cardiomyopathy treatments and more:
- Congestive cardiomyopathy (7,490 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Congestive cardiomyopathy:
- Congestive cardiomyopathy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Congestive cardiomyopathy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Congestive cardiomyopathy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Congestive cardiomyopathy:
- Furosemide: 514 reports
- Avandia: 385 reports
- Aspirin: 370 reports
- Digoxin: 347 reports
- Lasix: 346 reports
- Vioxx: 302 reports
- Spironolactone: 302 reports
- Metformin: 272 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 253 reports
- Carvedilol: 250 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Congestive cardiomyopathy:
- Congestive cardiomyopathy (1,518 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Congestive cardiomyopathy:
- Diabetes: 358 reports
- Schizophrenia: 287 reports
- High blood pressure: 285 reports
- Depression: 241 reports
- Breast cancer: 207 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 179 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Congestive cardiomyopathy:
- Congestive cardiomyopathy (932 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate (the active ingredients of Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate) and Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lipitor and Hydroxocobalamin drug interaction - now
- Cartia Xt and Skin Exfoliation - a second ago
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Cachexia - a second ago
- Cleocin and Zofran drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Breast Cancer Female and Eyes - Bulging - 12 seconds ago
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Mouth Haemorrhage - 19 seconds ago
- Nicotine Polacrilex and Reglan drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Doxazosin Mesylate drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Pataday and Rotator Cuff Syndrome - 35 seconds ago
- Ambien Cr and Panic Disorder - 38 seconds ago