Acetaminophen and Labor pain - from FDA reports
There is no Labor pain reported by people who take Acetaminophen yet. This review analyzes which people have Labor pain with Acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Labor pain in Acetaminophen
- Subscribe to monitor Acetaminophen
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Labor pain
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen 76,320 users)
Labor pain has been reported by people with acromegaly, birth control, nausea, ankylosing spondylitis, depression (latest reports from 227 Labor pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labor painLabor pain
Could your condition cause Labor painLabor pain
Acetaminophen side effects
- Acetaminophen side effects (74,620 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Labor Pain
- Support group for people who have Labor Pain
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen
- Will you have Pathological Gambling with Metoprolol Succinate?
- Will you have Emesis with Nilandron?
- Will you have Sudden Death with Antabuse?
- Will you have Weight Loss with Flolan?
- Will you have Ileus with Vitamin D?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Metoprolol Succinate and have Pathological Gambling?
- Support group for people who take Nilandron and have Emesis?
- Support group for people who take Antabuse and have Sudden Death?
- Support group for people who take Flolan and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and have Ileus?
- I have to take macrobid and I have LPR ... I’m worried and hoping to talk to people who have he...
- I started taking potassium citrate for Utica acid kidney stones. I walk 6 miles a day and the...
- WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEBODY WITH PANCREATIC ATROFY WHAT IS IT AND HOW SERIOUS IT CAN BE ON...
- hello I HAVE PANCREATITIS WHICH MEANS ATROFIC PANCREASE AND I AM TAKING ENZYMES BUT I DONT NOW HOW...
- Been on Eliquis for over 6 months. Almost immediately I had a sleep problem. Either waking up...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.