Acetyl - l - carnitine and Shingles - from FDA reports
There is no Shingles reported by people who take Acetyl - l - carnitine yet. This review analyzes which people have Shingles with Acetyl - l - carnitine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Shingles while taking Acetyl - l - carnitine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Shingles
- Subscribe to monitor Shingles in Acetyl - l - carnitine
You are not alone:
Acetyl - L - Carnitine
Acetyl - l - carnitine has active ingredients of acetyl - l - carnitine. (latest outcomes from Acetyl - l - carnitine 16 users)
Shingles (a painful, contagious rash caused by the chickenpox virus) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 47,218 Shingles patients).
Drugs that are associated with ShinglesShingles
Could your condition cause ShinglesShingles
Acetyl - l - carnitine side effects
Browse all side effects of Acetyl - l - carnitinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Torsade De Pointes with Toprol-Xl? - now
- Micro-K and Solu-Medrol drug interaction - now
- Will you have Retinal Detachment with Seroquel? - a second ago
- Will you have Asthma with Wellbutrin? - a second ago
- Will you have Chronic Asthma with Wellbutrin? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Motrin Ib, Hydroxyzine - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Cartia Xt, Xarelto - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Effexor Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Lexapro - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.