Acetylcarnitine and Thin bones - from FDA reports
Thin bones is found among people who take Acetylcarnitine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Synthroid, and have Diarrhea. This review analyzes which people have Thin bones with Acetylcarnitine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 178 people who have side effects when taking Acetylcarnitine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 29, 2017
178 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetylcarnitine.
Among them, 26 people (14.61%) have Thin bones
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Thin bones when taking Acetylcarnitine *:
- female: 7.69 %
- male: 92.31 %
Age of people who have Thin bones when taking Acetylcarnitine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 7.69 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 3.85 %
- 60+: 88.46 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis (22 people, 84.62%)
- Mood Swings (22 people, 84.62%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (22 people, 84.62%)
- Fluid Retention (22 people, 84.62%)
- Diarrhea (22 people, 84.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (23 people, 88.46%)
- Prinivil (22 people, 84.62%)
- Dyazide (22 people, 84.62%)
- Allegra (22 people, 84.62%)
- Aerobid (22 people, 84.62%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (24 people, 92.31%)
- Muscle Aches (23 people, 88.46%)
- Gait Disturbance (23 people, 88.46%)
- Depression (23 people, 88.46%)
- Hypoaesthesia (22 people, 84.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Thin bones when taking Acetylcarnitine?
- Check symptoms - is thin bones caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsThin bones and drugs with ingredients of acetyl - l - carnitine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeThin bones and Acetylcarnitine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acetylcarnitine has active ingredients of acetyl - l - carnitine. (latest outcomes from Acetylcarnitine 180 users)
Thin bones has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure (latest reports from 182,296 Thin bones patients).
Browse all side effects of Acetylcarnitinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Thin bonesThin bones
Could your condition cause Thin bonesThin bones
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am looking for anybody that has CML and has used Forteo to treat bone density loss. My Cml is in remission with the use of Sprycel. However I have had some bone density loss resulting in compression fractures. Forteo seems to be the medicine of choice but we cannot find any data on a CML ...
User reviews to the study
So after two yrs I was told by doctor to take a bone drug proliva, however it did not agree with me , I was sick to stomach and had achs and pains too . decided to go the natural route and started a healthy diet plan and lots of bone healthy foods foods with K2 and also very important weight ...
Help...I have just been diagnosed with osteoporosis of the spine with fractures. I am in a lot pain...and I have taken take protonix for over 10 yrs... Any suggestion on treatment ...all the doctors want to do is push pain meds at me..
Hi there, I wonder if anyone who took herceptin has been diagnosed with osteoporosis? I have just been diagnosed and prescribed Fosamax by my primary care physician. I have not started the medication yet until I see my oncologist for my three month checkup.
I have been taking Singulair/Montelukast for 15 years because the medication totally stops asthma attacks. I have had only one attack in 15 years taking Montelukast. I was diagnosed with osteoporosis about 10 years ago and I would like to join this group to find out how other people with ...