Acetylsalicylic acid and Adenovirus infection - from FDA reports
Adenovirus infection is reported only by a few people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid. We study 62,373 people who have side effects while taking Acetylsalicylic acid from FDA. Among them, 3 have Adenovirus infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Adenovirus infection and more.
62,373 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetylsalicylic acid.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Adenovirus infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adenovirus infection when taking Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Adenovirus infection when taking Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 2 people, 66.67%
- Type Iia Hyperlipidaemia (abnormally elevated levels of any or all lipids and/or lipoproteins in the blood- type iia): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Tylenol: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sildenafil Citrate: 2 people, 66.67%
- Reglan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fifth Disease (a viral infection caused by parvovirus b19): 2 people, 66.67%
- Fever: 2 people, 66.67%
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection (viral disease of respiratory system): 1 person, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 33.33%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Adenovirus infection in Acetylsalicylic acid
- Subscribe to monitor Acetylsalicylic acid
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Adenovirus infection
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Acetylsalicylic acid has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Acetylsalicylic acid 62,501 users)
Adenovirus infection has been reported by people with stem cell transplant, bone marrow conditioning regimen, preventive health care, acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), graft versus host disease (latest reports from 956 Adenovirus infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Adenovirus infectionAdenovirus infection (285 drugs)
Could your condition cause Adenovirus infectionAdenovirus infection (196 conditions)
Acetylsalicylic acid side effects
- Acetylsalicylic acid side effects (62,388 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetylsalicylic acida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Adenovirus Infection
- Support group for people who have Adenovirus Infection
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid
You may be interested in these posts
- Have been taking xolair for my chronic hives and now I’ve developed adenovirus and I’m worried about how my recovery will be affected
- Have been taking Rosuvastatin and Cartia for 5 weeks now. Have had severe indigestion for the last 3 days. Any one else experienced this 'side effect' so early ?
- Hi, I am a smoker for 48 + years. I have hypoxia and I take aspirin. Would my Hypoxia get worse ?
- I am here for a friend of mine, I'm not exactly sure what she has and neither are the doctors. After typing in symptoms and doing some research I was led here. She has had really bad stomach problems and on top of that hallucinations. She has had dramatic weight loss to where she's almost skin...
- Will you have Perineal Pain with Chantix?
- Will you have Copd with Restasis?
- What to expect when you have Panhypopituitarism and Pain - Groin?
- Will you have Acne with Lymphangitis?
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Invanz?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Chantix and have Perineal Pain?
- Support group for people who take Restasis and have Copd?
- Support group for people who have Lymphangitis and Acne?
- Support group for people who take Invanz and have Light-Headedness When Standing Up?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Pain - Eye?
- I had sudden hearing loss this past May 2018. I went to the hospital for steroid treatments that...
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds...
- My name is Tochi. I started taking folic acid 400mg and evening primrose oil 100g daily since...
- Hello My name is Beverly I took xarelto for 4 days now with vision issues: double vision and...
- I’m so upset no one told me I would lose my hair. Does it grow back when you get off Vesicare?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.