Acetylsalicylic acid and Adenovirus infection - from FDA reports
Adenovirus infection is reported only by a few people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid. We study 70,605 people who have side effects while taking Acetylsalicylic acid from FDA. Among them, 3 have Adenovirus infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Adenovirus infection and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
70,605 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetylsalicylic acid.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Adenovirus infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adenovirus infection when taking Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Adenovirus infection when taking Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 2 people, 66.67%
- Type Iia Hyperlipidaemia (abnormally elevated levels of any or all lipids and/or lipoproteins in the blood- type iia): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Tylenol: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sildenafil Citrate: 2 people, 66.67%
- Reglan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fifth Disease (a viral infection caused by parvovirus b19): 2 people, 66.67%
- Fever: 2 people, 66.67%
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection (viral disease of respiratory system): 1 person, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 33.33%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Adenovirus infection while taking Acetylsalicylic acid?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Adenovirus infection
- Subscribe to monitor Adenovirus infection in Acetylsalicylic acid
You are not alone:
Acetylsalicylic acid has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Acetylsalicylic acid 70,733 users)
Adenovirus infection has been reported by people with stem cell transplant, bone marrow conditioning regimen, preventive health care, acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), graft versus host disease (latest reports from 1,189 Adenovirus infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Adenovirus infectionAdenovirus infection (291 drugs)
Could your condition cause Adenovirus infectionAdenovirus infection (198 conditions)
Acetylsalicylic acid side effects
- Acetylsalicylic acid side effects (70,620 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetylsalicylic acida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Productive Cough with Naftin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss - Unintentional with Ultracet? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Decreased with Ultracet? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Query Fever with Seroquel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Q Fever with Seroquel? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa, Phentermine - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Mobic, Biotin, Methocarbamol - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Buspar, Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Clonidine - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan, Fenofibrate for a 77 year old man - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.