Acetylsalicylic acid and Adenovirus infection - from FDA reports
Adenovirus infection is reported only by a few people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid. We study 62,373 people who have side effects while taking Acetylsalicylic acid from FDA. Among them, 3 have Adenovirus infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Adenovirus infection and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
62,373 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetylsalicylic acid.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Adenovirus infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adenovirus infection when taking Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Adenovirus infection when taking Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 2 people, 66.67%
- Type Iia Hyperlipidaemia (abnormally elevated levels of any or all lipids and/or lipoproteins in the blood- type iia): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac: 2 people, 66.67%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lasix: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ibuprofen: 2 people, 66.67%
- Diuril: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fifth Disease (a viral infection caused by parvovirus b19): 2 people, 66.67%
- Fever: 2 people, 66.67%
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection (viral disease of respiratory system): 1 person, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 33.33%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Acetylsalicylic acid and have Adenovirus infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Adenovirus infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Acetylsalicylic acid has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Acetylsalicylic acid 62,501 users)
Adenovirus infection has been reported by people with stem cell transplant, bone marrow conditioning regimen, preventive health care, acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), graft versus host disease (latest reports from 956 Adenovirus infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Adenovirus infectionAdenovirus infection (281 drugs)
Could your condition cause Adenovirus infectionAdenovirus infection (196 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAdenovirus infection and drugs with ingredients of aspirin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdenovirus infection and Acetylsalicylic acid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acetylsalicylic acid side effects
- Acetylsalicylic acid side effects (62,388 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetylsalicylic acida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Adenovirus Infection
- Support group for people who have Adenovirus Infection
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid
You may be interested in these posts
- Have been taking Rosuvastatin and Cartia for 5 weeks now. Have had severe indigestion for the last 3 days. Any one else experienced this 'side effect' so early ?
- Hi, I am a smoker for 48 + years. I have hypoxia and I take aspirin. Would my Hypoxia get worse ?
- I am here for a friend of mine, I'm not exactly sure what she has and neither are the doctors. After typing in symptoms and doing some research I was led here. She has had really bad stomach problems and on top of that hallucinations. She has had dramatic weight loss to where she's almost skin...
- Will you have Vaginal Fistula with Triphasil-21?
- Will you have Benign Positional Vertigo with Lyrica?
- Will you have Mean Platelet Volume Increased with Losartan?
- Will you have Pacing Threshold Decreased with Durezol?
- Will you have Vaginal Erosion with Triphasil-21?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Triphasil-21 and have Vaginal Fistula?
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and have Benign Positional Vertigo?
- Support group for people who take Losartan and have Mean Platelet Volume Increased?
- Support group for people who take Durezol and have Pacing Threshold Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Triphasil-21 and have Vaginal Erosion?
- What to expect when you take Triphasil-21 and have Vaginal Fistula?
- What to expect when you take Lyrica and have Benign Positional Vertigo?
- What to expect when you take Losartan and have Mean Platelet Volume Increased?
- What to expect when you take Durezol and have Pacing Threshold Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Triphasil-21 and have Vaginal Erosion?
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Farxiga, Tresiba
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Meloxicam, Lyrica
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Pepcid, Otezla, Hydroxyzine, Lamictal, Lexapro
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Colace
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Yasmin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.