Acetylsalicylic acid and Adenovirus infection - from FDA reports
Adenovirus infection is reported only by a few people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid. We study 62,373 people who have side effects while taking Acetylsalicylic acid from FDA. Among them, 3 have Adenovirus infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Adenovirus infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 16, 2018
62,373 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetylsalicylic acid.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Adenovirus infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adenovirus infection when taking Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Adenovirus infection when taking Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (2 people, 66.67%)
- Type Iia Hyperlipidaemia (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prevacid (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lasix (2 people, 66.67%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Diuril (2 people, 66.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fifth Disease (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fever (2 people, 66.67%)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection (1 person, 33.33%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 33.33%)
- Back Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Adenovirus infection when taking Acetylsalicylic acid?
- Check symptoms - is adenovirus infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAdenovirus infection and drugs with ingredients of aspirin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdenovirus infection and Acetylsalicylic acid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acetylsalicylic acid has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Acetylsalicylic acid 62,501 users)
Adenovirus infection has been reported by people with stem cell transplant, bone marrow conditioning regimen, preventive health care, acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), graft versus host disease (latest reports from 956 Adenovirus infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Acetylsalicylic acida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Adenovirus infectionAdenovirus infection
Could your condition cause Adenovirus infectionAdenovirus infection
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
What would happen?
User posts to the study
I am here for a friend of mine, I'm not exactly sure what she has and neither are the doctors. After typing in symptoms and doing some research I was led here. She has had really bad stomach problems and on top of that hallucinations. She has had dramatic weight loss to where she's almost skin ...