Acetylsalicylic acid and Adrenal mass - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Adrenal mass is found among people who take Acetylsalicylic acid, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Acetylsalicylic acid and have Adrenal mass. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 115,846 people who have side effects when taking Acetylsalicylic acid from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
115,846 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetylsalicylic acid.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Adrenal mass.
What is Acetylsalicylic acid?
Acetylsalicylic acid has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 115,981 Acetylsalicylic acid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Adrenal mass?
Adrenal mass is found to be associated with 618 drugs and 269 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Acetylsalicylic acid and Adrenal mass reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adrenal mass when taking Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Adrenal mass when taking Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Acetylsalicylic acid *:
- Cosentyx: 3 people, 50.00%
- Zometa: 1 person, 16.67%
- Vioxx: 1 person, 16.67%
- Vicodin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 16.67%
- Premarin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Oxycodone: 1 person, 16.67%
- Omega 3: 1 person, 16.67%
- Nexium: 1 person, 16.67%
- Multivitamin: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Adrenal mass *:
- Wound: 1 person, 16.67%
- Hepatic Lesion: 1 person, 16.67%
- Exercise Tolerance Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 1 person, 16.67%
- Fibroma (tumours that are composed of fibrous or connective tissue): 1 person, 16.67%
- Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen): 1 person, 16.67%
- Gallbladder Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 16.67%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 16.67%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 3 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 16.67%
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Acetylsalicylic acid and have Adrenal mass?Check whether Adrenal mass is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Acetylsalicylic acid:
- Acetylsalicylic acid (115,981 reports)
Adrenal mass treatments and more:
- Adrenal mass (1,006 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Adrenal mass:
- Adrenal mass in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Adrenal mass in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Adrenal mass in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Adrenal mass and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aspirin:
- Adrenal mass and drugs with ingredients of aspirin (110 reports)
Common drugs associated with Adrenal mass:
All the drugs that are associated with Adrenal mass:
- Adrenal mass (619 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Adrenal mass:
- Adrenal mass (269 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aspirin (the active ingredients of Acetylsalicylic acid) and Acetylsalicylic acid (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clostridium Difficile Colitis and Eosinophilia - 43 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Sick Sinus Syndrome - 50 seconds ago
- Blood Pressure Immeasurable and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - a minute ago
- Aerobid and Muscle Cramps - a minute ago
- Folate and Bextra drug interaction - a minute ago