Aciphex and Labyrinthine fistula - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Labyrinthine fistula is reported only by a few people who take Aciphex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aciphex and have Labyrinthine fistula. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,224 people who have side effects while taking Aciphex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24,224 people reported to have side effects when taking Aciphex.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Labyrinthine fistula.
What is Aciphex?
Aciphex has active ingredients of rabeprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 24,925 Aciphex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Labyrinthine fistula?
Labyrinthine fistula (an abnormal opening in the bony capsule of the inner ear) is found to be associated with 66 drugs and 89 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aciphex and Labyrinthine fistula reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Labyrinthine fistula when taking Aciphex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Aciphex *:
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zithromax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Atrovent: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coenzyme Q10: 1 person, 100.00%
- Daraprim: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flagyl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Magnesium Carbonate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Melatonin: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Labyrinthine fistula *:
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 1 person, 100.00%
- Therapeutic Response Unexpected: 1 person, 100.00%
- Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pre-Existing Condition Improved: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lyme Disease (a bacterial infection that is spread to humans by infected ticks): 1 person, 100.00%
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve: 1 person, 100.00%
- Barrett's Oesophagus (barrett's oesophagus is a disorder in which the lining of the oesophagus (the tube that carries food from the throat to the stomach) is damaged by stomach acid and changed to a lining similar to that of the stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Aortic Stenosis (obstruction to the outflow of blood from the left ventricle into the aorta): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aciphex and have Labyrinthine fistula?Check whether Labyrinthine fistula is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Labyrinthine fistula and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of rabeprazole sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aciphex:
- Aciphex (24,925 reports)
Common Aciphex side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 6,584 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 4,266 reports
- Interstitial nephritis (inflammation of the kidney): 1,563 reports
- Pain: 1,421 reports
- Death: 1,338 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,247 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,232 reports
Browse all side effects of Aciphex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Labyrinthine fistula treatments and more:
- Labyrinthine fistula (22 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Labyrinthine fistula:
- Labyrinthine fistula in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Labyrinthine fistula in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Labyrinthine fistula in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Labyrinthine fistula:
- Labyrinthine fistula (66 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Labyrinthine fistula:
- Labyrinthine fistula (89 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rabeprazole sodium (the active ingredients of Aciphex) and Aciphex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Chantix and Drowsiness - 5 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Blood Luteinising Hormone Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Diabetic Vascular Disorder - 11 seconds ago
- Solodyn and Dry Eyes - 15 seconds ago
- Valium and Sennosides drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Adriamycin Pfs and Growth Hormone Deficiency - 16 seconds ago
- Arava and Respiratory Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Oxycodone and Respiratory Disorder - 22 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Gastroduodenal Ulcer - 24 seconds ago
- Humalog and Respiratory Disorder - 24 seconds ago