Actemra and Dacryoadenitis acquired - from FDA reports
Dacryoadenitis acquired is reported only by a few people who take Actemra. We study 15,836 people who have side effects while taking Actemra from FDA. Among them, 1 have Dacryoadenitis acquired. Find out below who they are, when they have Dacryoadenitis acquired and more.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications.
15,836 people reported to have side effects when taking Actemra.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Dacryoadenitis acquired
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Actemra when people have Dacryoadenitis acquired *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dacryoadenitis acquired when taking Actemra *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dacryoadenitis acquired when taking Actemra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Still's Disease Adult Onset (a rare illness that causes high fevers, rash, and joint pain in adult just started): 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Visual Acuity Reduced (reduced clearness of vision): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lacrimal Disorder (disease of lacrimal duct): 1 person, 100.00%
- Eyelid Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Eyelid Oedema (eyelids are swollen and contain excessive fluid): 1 person, 100.00%
- Erythema Of Eyelid (redness of the eyelid): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Are you new to Actemra or have questions?
- There are people who "have been there". Follow a Care Guide of Actemra to ask questions and learn from experience.
Volunteer or get paid to help people with your care experience
Actemra has active ingredients of tocilizumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Actemra 15,968 users)
Dacryoadenitis acquired (inflammation of the lacrimal glands acquired) has been reported by people with hepatitis c, high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, sialoadenitis (latest reports from 28 Dacryoadenitis acquired patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired (25 drugs)
Could your condition cause Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired (21 conditions)
Actemra side effects
- Actemra side effects (15,857 reports)
Browse all side effects of Actemraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Actemra and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who take Actemra
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi my name is Anna I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have had 24 infusions of Actemra. I am doing very well on this meditation.
- Hello my name is Jackie. I have been on Actemra for a while now, and for the last month I have been experiencing severe pain and numbness in my hands. Is this a common side effect?
- Hi, My name is Cindy and I'm withdrawing from Actemra. I've been lengthening the period of time by three days between my shots which I was taking weekly. I have had PMR (polymyalgia rheumatic) for two years. My CRP and Sedimentation Rate are now normal, so my PMR should be cured/in...
- Have been on Actemra and prednisone for giant cell arteritis since January 1, 2018. Very bad fatigue and hot flashes that can last for an hour or more. I am 79 years old. Was diagnosed with fibromyalgia when I was 55 years old. Taught school until I was 70. Have had Breast, Long and...
- I am on tociclumab/ Actemra and I am interested in taking cbd oil
- Valtrex and Plaquenil drug interaction
- Will you have Restless Legs Syndrome with Sprycel?
- Will you have Inflammation with Voltaren?
- Will you have A-Fib with Dotarem?
- Will you have Ringing In The Ears with Accuretic?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Valtrex and Plaquenil
- Support group for people who take Sprycel and have Restless Legs Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Voltaren and have Inflammation?
- Support group for people who take Dotarem and have A-Fib?
- Support group for people who take Accuretic and have Ringing In The Ears?
Recent Care Guides
- Tender care (Free)
- Nana fran (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Feynman (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Anita d (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Pearl (monthly rate: $10.00)
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.