Acth and Anger - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anger is found among people who take Acth, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Acth and have Anger. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,001 people who have side effects when taking Acth from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,001 people reported to have side effects when taking Acth.
Among them, 11 people (0.22%) have Anger.
What is Acth?
Acth has active ingredients of corticotropin. eHealthMe is studying from 5,018 Acth users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,147 drugs and 1,574 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Acth and Anger reports submitted per year:
Time on Acth when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 25 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 25 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 25 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Acth *:
- female: 54.55 %
- male: 45.45 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Acth *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 20 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Acth *:
- Benadryl: 3 people, 27.27%
- Solu-Medrol: 3 people, 27.27%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 27.27%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 18.18%
- Vitamin B12: 2 people, 18.18%
- Osphena: 2 people, 18.18%
- Percocet: 2 people, 18.18%
- Lexapro: 2 people, 18.18%
- Ampyra: 2 people, 18.18%
- Cellcept: 1 person, 9.09%
Common side effects people have besides Anger *:
- Pain: 5 people, 45.45%
- Weakness: 4 people, 36.36%
- Feeling Abnormal: 4 people, 36.36%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 36.36%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 3 people, 27.27%
- Emotional Distress: 3 people, 27.27%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 3 people, 27.27%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 27.27%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 27.27%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 3 people, 27.27%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 27.27%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 18.18%
- Optic Neuritis (optic nerve inflammation): 2 people, 18.18%
- Nephrotic Syndrome (kidney disease with proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia, and oedema): 2 people, 18.18%
- Itching: 2 people, 18.18%
- Infantile Spasms: 2 people, 18.18%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 1 person, 9.09%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 9.09%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 9.09%
- Polymyositis (inflammatory muscle disease that causes weakness of the skeletal muscles): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Acth and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Anger and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of corticotropin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Acth:
- Acth (5,018 reports)
Common Acth side effects:
Browse all side effects of Acth:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Anger treatments and more:
- Anger (37,814 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,147 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,574 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on corticotropin (the active ingredients of Acth) and Acth (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Magnesium Sulfate and Tarceva drug interaction - now
- Adrenaclick and Overdose - 2 seconds ago
- Oregano Oil and Diphen drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Trintellix and Glipizide drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Prezcobix drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Vioxx and Enlarged Prostate - 18 seconds ago
- Grape Seed and Dizziness - 19 seconds ago
- Rytary and Adenosine drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Lomotil and Aggrenox drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Neurogenic Bladder and Blister - 27 seconds ago