Acth and General symptom - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
General symptom is reported only by a few people who take Acth.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Acth and have General symptom. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,666 people who have side effects while taking Acth from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
4,666 people reported to have side effects when taking Acth.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have General symptom.
What is Acth?
Acth has active ingredients of corticotropin. eHealthMe is studying from 4,605 Acth users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is General symptom?
General symptom is found to be associated with 575 drugs and 354 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Acth and General symptom reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have General symptom when taking Acth *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have General symptom when taking Acth *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Acth *:
- Tysabri: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides General symptom *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Skin Disorder (skin disease): 1 person, 50.00%
- Panic Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Feelings Of Worthlessness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Affective Disorder (mental disorder): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Acth and have General symptom?Check whether General symptom is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Acth:
- Acth (4,605 reports)
General symptom treatments and more:
- General symptom (7,322 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to General symptom:
- General symptom in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- General symptom in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- General symptom in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was General symptom and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of corticotropin:
Common drugs associated with General symptom:
- Ampyra: 140 reports
- Avonex: 2,098 reports
- Enbrel: 234 reports
- Humira: 238 reports
- Plegridy: 103 reports
- Tecfidera: 1,190 reports
- Tysabri: 2,496 reports
- Vioxx: 125 reports
All the drugs that are associated with General symptom:
- General symptom (575 drugs)
Common conditions associated with General symptom:
- Ms: 4,877 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 4,877 reports
- Multiple sclerosis aggravated: 4,877 reports
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: 143 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 178 reports
- Rrms: 143 reports
All the conditions that are associated with General symptom:
- General symptom (354 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on corticotropin (the active ingredients of Acth) and Acth (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide and Aortic Arteriosclerosis - 5 seconds ago
- Combivent and Urge Incontinence - 5 seconds ago
- Isoniazid and Proventil drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Lanthanum Carbonate and Bradycardia - 10 seconds ago
- Miralax and Drug Maladministration - 12 seconds ago