Activella and Ear popping - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ear popping is reported only by a few people who take Activella.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Activella and have Ear popping. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,745 people who have side effects while taking Activella from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,745 people reported to have side effects when taking Activella.
Among them, 2 people (0.11%) have Ear popping.
What is Activella?
Activella has active ingredients of estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in menopause. eHealthMe is studying from 1,876 Activella users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ear popping?
Ear popping is found to be associated with 928 drugs and 569 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Activella and Ear popping reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear popping when taking Activella *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Ear popping when taking Activella *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Activella *:
- Hydrocortisone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Amoxicillin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Levaquin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nystatin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Azithromycin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ciprofloxacin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Alprazolam: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 50.00%
- Combivent: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ear popping *:
- Joint Injury: 2 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Indigestion: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nervous System Disorder (a general class of medical conditions affecting the nervous system): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 100.00%
- Colon Adenoma (non cancerous epithelial colon tumour having a glandular origin and structure): 2 people, 100.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 50.00%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Activella and have Ear popping?Check whether Ear popping is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ear popping and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of estradiol; norethindrone acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Activella:
- Activella (1,876 reports)
Common Activella side effects:
Browse all side effects of Activella:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ear popping treatments and more:
- Ear popping (1,367 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear popping:
- Ear popping in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear popping in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear popping in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear popping:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear popping:
- Ear popping (928 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear popping:
All the conditions that are associated with Ear popping:
- Ear popping (569 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on estradiol; norethindrone acetate (the active ingredients of Activella) and Activella (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Purinethol and Coughing Up Blood - 6 seconds ago
- Baby Aspirin and Gammagard drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Dyazide and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 6 seconds ago
- Depakote and Dexamethasone drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Neosar and Zebeta drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Topiramate and Zofran drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Paraneoplastic Encephalomyelitis - 13 seconds ago
- Implanon and Disease Progression - 15 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Nasal Congestion - 16 seconds ago
- Catapres-Tts-1 and Anger - 16 seconds ago