Activella and Heart fibrillation - from FDA reports
Heart fibrillation is reported only by a few people who take Activella. We study 1,366 people who have side effects while taking Activella from FDA. Among them, 1 have Heart fibrillation. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart fibrillation and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1,366 people reported to have side effects when taking Activella.
Among them, 1 person (0.07%) has Heart fibrillation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heart fibrillation when taking Activella *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Heart fibrillation when taking Activella *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 100.00%
- Folliculitis (infection of hair root): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Topicort: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cartia Xt: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardizem: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pectus Excavatum (deformity of the front of the chest wall): 1 person, 100.00%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dermal Cyst: 1 person, 100.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Activella and have Heart fibrillation?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Heart fibrillation
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Activella has active ingredients of estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Activella 1,482 users)
Heart fibrillation (heart rhythm disorder) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, diabetes, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 181,342 Heart fibrillation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Heart fibrillationHeart fibrillation (3,067 drugs)
Could your condition cause Heart fibrillationHeart fibrillation (2,731 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHeart fibrillation and drugs with ingredients of estradiol; norethindrone acetate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHeart fibrillation and Activella from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1 reports)
Activella side effects
- Activella side effects (1,367 reports)
Browse all side effects of Activellaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Activella and have Heart Fibrillation
- Support group for people who have Heart Fibrillation
- Support group for people who take Activella
Can you answer these questions
- Hi, I underwent a successful complex ablation 11 weeks ago. I have stayed in NSR since the ablation. Is it safe to take Cialis? It is noted on my list of meds when I was discharged. I'm paranoid I may prompt the afib to return if I take Cialis. Any advice is appreciated.
- Cialis or Viagra is it safe to take this med with proximal a fib?Also take Betapace 75 mg
- I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second...
- Will promethazine make my heart speed up
- Has anyone had cardio version and then hospital stay to try Tikosyn ? Thanks! Didi
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been on lotensin for two months which I was put on for afib. The other day I bent down and passed out. My regular activity is going to the gym which I have no problem working out with weights. I also shovel snow and do any other chores needed. I was wondering if this has happened to...
- I am 69. I began experiencing AF starting eight years ago, after seven episodes, five of which required cardio-reversion, I went for over a year and a half without an episode. Last night I had my eighth episode which auto-reverted after about an hour (the quickest ever). After reviewing...
- When did your atrial fibrillation start - before or after your first dose of Prolia?
- Can you take lazix during afib episode?
- Could someone explain to me what the procedure was to get rid of the Afib and how they are doing now?
- Will you have Injection Site Exfoliation with Quinine?
- Will you have Alkalosis with Sarcoidosis?
- Will you have Labour Complication with Lunesta?
- Will you have Hemorrhoids with Chloramphenicol?
- Twynsta and Sertraline drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Quinine and have Injection Site Exfoliation?
- Support group for people who have Sarcoidosis and Alkalosis?
- Support group for people who take Lunesta and have Labour Complication?
- Support group for people who take Chloramphenicol and have Hemorrhoids?
- Support group for people who take Twynsta and Sertraline
- What to expect when you take Quinine and have Injection Site Exfoliation?
- What to expect when you have Sarcoidosis and Alkalosis?
- What to expect when you take Lunesta and have Labour Complication?
- What to expect when you take Chloramphenicol and have Hemorrhoids?
- What to expect when you take Twynsta and Sertraline
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.