Who have Heart fibrillation with Activella - from FDA reports
Heart fibrillation is reported only by a few people who take Activella. We study 1,445 people who have side effects while taking Activella from FDA. Among them, 1 have Heart fibrillation. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart fibrillation and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,445 people reported to have side effects when taking Activella.
Among them, 1 person (0.07%) has Heart fibrillation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heart fibrillation when taking Activella *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Heart fibrillation when taking Activella *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 100.00%
- Folliculitis (infection of hair root): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Topicort: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prempro: 1 person, 100.00%
- Plavix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Combipatch: 1 person, 100.00%
- Climara: 1 person, 100.00%
- Celebrex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cartia Xt: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Polyps (abnormal growth of stomach tissue projecting from a mucous membrane): 1 person, 100.00%
- Folliculitis (infection of hair root): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease (a condition causing breast pain, cysts, and noncancerous breast lumps, affects many women): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fibroadenoma Of Breast (breast lump): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dermal Cyst: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 100.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Heart fibrillation while taking Activella?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Heart fibrillation
- Subscribe to monitor Heart fibrillation in Activella
You are not alone:
Activella has active ingredients of estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Activella 1,543 users)
Heart fibrillation (heart rhythm disorder) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 225,638 Heart fibrillation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Heart fibrillationHeart fibrillation (3,100 drugs)
Could your condition cause Heart fibrillationHeart fibrillation (2,745 conditions)
Activella side effects
- Activella side effects (1,446 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Activellaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Girls aged 10-19 who have Viral Infection with Vitamin B12 - now
- Will you have Legionella Infection with Lithium Carbonate? - now
- Will you have Skin Oedema with Clonidine? - now
- Will you have Erection Problems with Fortesta? - a second ago
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction - Male with Fortesta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Impotence And Age with Fortesta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Impotence with Fortesta? - 2 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Echinacea Pallida drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Fortesta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Erectile Disturbance with Fortesta? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.