Activella and Oral disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Oral disorder is found among people who take Activella, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Activella and have Oral disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,745 people who have side effects when taking Activella from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,745 people reported to have side effects when taking Activella.
Among them, 12 people (0.69%) have Oral disorder.
What is Activella?
Activella has active ingredients of estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in menopause. eHealthMe is studying from 1,874 Activella users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Oral disorder?
Oral disorder (mouth disease) is found to be associated with 1,309 drugs and 770 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Activella and Oral disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Oral disorder when taking Activella *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Oral disorder when taking Activella *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 91.67 %
- 60+: 8.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Activella *:
- Zometa: 11 people, 91.67%
- Fluconazole: 11 people, 91.67%
- Mirtazapine: 11 people, 91.67%
- Minocin: 11 people, 91.67%
- Megace: 11 people, 91.67%
- Lomotil: 11 people, 91.67%
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride: 11 people, 91.67%
- Keflex: 11 people, 91.67%
- Herceptin: 11 people, 91.67%
- Fludrocortisone Acetate: 11 people, 91.67%
Common side effects people have besides Oral disorder *:
- Scar: 12 people, 100.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 11 people, 91.67%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 11 people, 91.67%
- Congestive Cardiomyopathy (weakening of heart muscle): 11 people, 91.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 11 people, 91.67%
- Vision Blurred: 11 people, 91.67%
- Candidiasis (candidiasis or thrush is a fungal infection): 11 people, 91.67%
- Hypophagia (reduced food intake): 11 people, 91.67%
- Injury: 11 people, 91.67%
- Gingival Bleeding (bleeding gums): 11 people, 91.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 11 people, 91.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 8.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 8.33%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Activella and have Oral disorder?Check whether Oral disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Oral disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of estradiol; norethindrone acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Activella:
- Activella (1,874 reports)
Common Activella side effects:
Browse all side effects of Activella:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Oral disorder treatments and more:
- Oral disorder (9,036 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Oral disorder:
- Oral disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oral disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oral disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oral disorder:
All the drugs that are associated with Oral disorder:
- Oral disorder (1,309 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Oral disorder:
All the conditions that are associated with Oral disorder:
- Oral disorder (770 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on estradiol; norethindrone acetate (the active ingredients of Activella) and Activella (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Rash - Child Under 2 Years - 3 seconds ago
- Digoxin and Sulfacetamide Sodium drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Hydrocholecystis - 8 seconds ago
- Januvia and Joint Pain - 22 seconds ago
- Hctz and Aphonia - 59 seconds ago
- Dimetapp and Psychomotor Hyperactivity - a minute ago
- Clofibrate and Fenofibrate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Complera vs. Norvir - a minute ago
- Amitiza and Prograf drug interaction - a minute ago
- Loratadine and Actonel drug interaction - a minute ago