Actonel and Allergy to vaccine - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Allergy to vaccine is reported only by a few people who take Actonel.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Actonel and have Allergy to vaccine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28,020 people who have side effects while taking Actonel from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
28,020 people reported to have side effects when taking Actonel.
Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Allergy to vaccine.
What is Actonel?
Actonel has active ingredients of risedronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 28,455 Actonel users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Allergy to vaccine?
Allergy to vaccine is found to be associated with 216 drugs and 87 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Actonel and Allergy to vaccine reports submitted per year:
Time on Actonel when people have Allergy to vaccine *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 20 %
- 5 - 10 years: 80 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Allergy to vaccine when taking Actonel *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Allergy to vaccine when taking Actonel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Actonel *:
- Simvastatin: 5 people, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 5 people, 100.00%
- Lovastatin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Echinacea: 4 people, 80.00%
- Vitamin E: 1 person, 20.00%
- Mevacor: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fosamax Plus D: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Allergy to vaccine *:
- Thyroid Neoplasm (tumour of thyroid): 5 people, 100.00%
- Tenosynovitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sheath (called the synovium) that surrounds a tendon): 5 people, 100.00%
- Anaemia Postoperative: 5 people, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 100.00%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 5 people, 100.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 5 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 5 people, 100.00%
- Femur Fracture: 5 people, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 5 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Actonel and have Allergy to vaccine?Check whether Allergy to vaccine is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hirschmann S, Gibel A, Tsvelikhovsky I, Lisker A, "Late-Onset Psychosis and Risedronate Treatment for Osteoporosis: A Case Report", Clinical schizophrenia & related psychoses, 2013 May .
- Ko KD, Cho BL, "Risedronate-related Localized Amnesia in an Elderly Patient with Osteoporosis", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2012 Dec .
How severe was Allergy to vaccine and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of risedronate sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Actonel:
- Actonel (28,455 reports)
Common Actonel side effects:
Browse all side effects of Actonel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Allergy to vaccine treatments and more:
- Allergy to vaccine (282 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Allergy to vaccine:
- Allergy to vaccine in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Allergy to vaccine in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Allergy to vaccine in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Allergy to vaccine:
- Allergy to vaccine (216 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Allergy to vaccine:
- Allergy to vaccine (87 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on risedronate sodium (the active ingredients of Actonel) and Actonel (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Actigall and Tylenol W/ Codeine drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Rash Maculo-Papular - 13 seconds ago
- Tigan and Prilosec drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Silvadene and Cardiac Failure Congestive - 39 seconds ago
- Provigil and Morphine Sulfate drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Norco and Tyvaso drug interaction - a minute ago
- Omacor vs. Pravachol - a minute ago
- Kidney Transplant and Chest Pain - a minute ago
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Zometa drug interaction - a minute ago
- Trilipix vs. Slo-Niacin - 2 minutes ago