Actos and Blood urine present - from FDA reports
Blood urine present is found among people who take Actos, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Metformin, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Blood urine present with Actos. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43,167 people who have side effects when taking Actos from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
43,167 people reported to have side effects when taking Actos.
Among them, 145 people (0.34%) have Blood urine present
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Actos when people have Blood urine present *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 8.51 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.51 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.77 %
- 2 - 5 years: 42.55 %
- 5 - 10 years: 23.4 %
- 10+ years: 4.26 %
Gender of people who have Blood urine present when taking Actos *:
- female: 27 %
- male: 73 %
Age of people who have Blood urine present when taking Actos *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.99 %
- 40-49: 2.99 %
- 50-59: 17.91 %
- 60+: 76.12 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (9 people, 6.21%)
- Metastases To Bone (9 people, 6.21%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (7 people, 4.83%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 4.14%)
- Arteriosclerosis Of The Extremities (3 people, 2.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metformin (35 people, 24.14%)
- Glucotrol (24 people, 16.55%)
- Lipitor (22 people, 15.17%)
- Lantus (19 people, 13.10%)
- Januvia (18 people, 12.41%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Bladder Cancer (55 people, 37.93%)
- Urination - Painful (47 people, 32.41%)
- Back Pain (46 people, 31.72%)
- Weight Decreased (38 people, 26.21%)
- Appetite - Decreased (38 people, 26.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood urine present when taking Actos?
- Check symptoms - is blood urine present caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood urine present and drugs with ingredients of pioglitazone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood urine present and Actos from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Actos has active ingredients of pioglitazone hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Actos 43,794 users)
Blood urine present
Blood urine present has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 11,480 Blood urine present patients).
Browse all side effects of Actosa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood urine presentBlood urine present
Could your condition cause Blood urine presentBlood urine present
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I have a 3plus blood in urine and a 1 plus protein ,concerned, have any of the group with this problem. My doctor still wants me to continue xarellio prior to drug i didn't have blood or protein in urine.
I switched from Tamsulosin to Cialis because of negative prostate side effects, including increased PSA from Tamsulosin. My PSA went down after 4 months on Cialis, but my blood in urnie went way up. I am on the 5mg daily regimen, mostly for BPH, but with perks.
I have been taking tramadol off and on for 3 years now for chronic back pain. I have been told I have cloudy urine and trace blood in urine. This has been going on for some time now. Went to my urologist and he did every test there is, no problems. I am concerned about the long term effects ...
Hi, I took Zoloft for three days and on the third day I had blood in my urine. I did not take it the following day and urine returned to normal. I recently had bloods checked so I was sure it was Zoloft that caused this.