Actos and Gallbladder pain - from FDA reports
Gallbladder pain is reported only by a few people who take Actos. We study 43,167 people who have side effects while taking Actos from FDA. Among them, 2 have Gallbladder pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Gallbladder pain and more.
43,167 people reported to have side effects when taking Actos.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Gallbladder pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gallbladder pain when taking Actos *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gallbladder pain when taking Actos *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cozaar: 2 people, 100.00%
- Byetta: 2 people, 100.00%
- Estradiol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Gallbladder pain in Actos
- Subscribe to monitor Actos
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gallbladder pain
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Actos has active ingredients of pioglitazone hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Actos 43,794 users)
Gallbladder pain has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, pain, premenstrual syndrome, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,064 Gallbladder pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder painGallbladder pain (566 drugs)
Could your condition cause Gallbladder painGallbladder pain (431 conditions)
Actos side effects
- Actos side effects (43,194 reports)
Browse all side effects of Actosa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Actos and have Gallbladder Pain
- Support group for people who have Gallbladder Pain
- Support group for people who take Actos
You may be interested in these posts
- If I do not have a gall bladder can I take Xyzal?
- I am on Keppra had the worst pain for months lot of tests, exams, upper GI endoscopy. Then had my gallbladder removed the worst pain ever after that. I hate the scars from it.
- I have been taking the following type-2 diabetes drugs for some time; Glimepiride 4 MG (twice daily) Metformin HCl 1000 MG Tabs (2.5 daily) Aspirin 81 MG (once daily) Atorvastatin Calcium 10 MG (once daily) JANUVIA 100 MG (once daily) Lisinopril 5 MG (once daily) and my blood glucose...
- Couldn't believe it! After surviving cabgx4 the surgeon discovered an enlarged lymph node, which proved positive to Hodgkins . This was after enduring excema for several years, caused i am sure by Actos
- I was diagnosed years earlier with bipolar, ?had my gallbladder removed and still don't have a good day since my surgery, three weeks ago, Is this my bipolar doing this or is it from the surgery
- Will you have Vision Problems with Gerd?
- Will you have Uterine Contractions with Prozac?
- Coca and Alcohol drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) with Gerd?
- Will you have Sinus Node Dysfunction with Levitra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Vision Problems?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Uterine Contractions?
- Support group for people who take Coca and Alcohol
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo)?
- Support group for people who take Levitra and have Sinus Node Dysfunction?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.