Actos and Multiple drug overdose intentional - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Multiple drug overdose intentional is found among people who take Actos, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Actos and have Multiple drug overdose intentional. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48,451 people who have side effects when taking Actos from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
48,451 people reported to have side effects when taking Actos.
Among them, 8 people (0.02%) have Multiple drug overdose intentional.
What is Actos?
Actos has active ingredients of pioglitazone hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 49,111 Actos users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Multiple drug overdose intentional?
Multiple drug overdose intentional is found to be associated with 677 drugs and 272 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Actos and Multiple drug overdose intentional reports submitted per year:
Time on Actos when people have Multiple drug overdose intentional *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Multiple drug overdose intentional when taking Actos *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Multiple drug overdose intentional when taking Actos *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 37.5 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 37.5 %
Common drugs people take besides Actos *:
- Risperdal: 4 people, 50.00%
- Abilify: 3 people, 37.50%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 3 people, 37.50%
- Micardis: 3 people, 37.50%
- Ambien: 3 people, 37.50%
- Singulair: 3 people, 37.50%
- Clonazepam: 3 people, 37.50%
- Prevacid: 3 people, 37.50%
- Geodon: 2 people, 25.00%
- Mirtazapine: 2 people, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Multiple drug overdose intentional *:
- Suicide Attempt: 5 people, 62.50%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 25.00%
- Self Injurious Behavior: 2 people, 25.00%
- Diabetic Neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus): 2 people, 25.00%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 12.50%
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control: 1 person, 12.50%
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased: 1 person, 12.50%
- Fall: 1 person, 12.50%
- Faecal Incontinence (a lack of control over passing stool): 1 person, 12.50%
- Erosive Duodenitis (condition that affects the wall of the small intestine): 1 person, 12.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Psychotic Disorder: 2 people, 25.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 2 people, 25.00%
- Affective Disorder (mental disorder): 2 people, 25.00%
- Suicide Attempt: 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Actos and have Multiple drug overdose intentional?Check whether Multiple drug overdose intentional is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Multiple drug overdose intentional and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pioglitazone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Actos:
- Actos (49,111 reports)
Common Actos side effects:
- Bladder cancer: 9,563 reports
- Weight decreased: 2,509 reports
- Weight increased: 2,205 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,144 reports
- Weakness: 1,950 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,859 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,857 reports
Browse all side effects of Actos:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Multiple drug overdose intentional treatments and more:
- Multiple drug overdose intentional (4,202 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Multiple drug overdose intentional:
- Multiple drug overdose intentional in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Multiple drug overdose intentional in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Multiple drug overdose intentional in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Multiple drug overdose intentional:
- Acetaminophen: 384 reports
- Lorazepam: 331 reports
- Loraz: 331 reports
- Ibuprofen: 319 reports
- Profen: 319 reports
- Alprazolam: 271 reports
- Risperdal: 257 reports
- Diazepam: 247 reports
- Alcohol: 220 reports
- Clonazepam: 201 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Multiple drug overdose intentional:
- Multiple drug overdose intentional (677 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Multiple drug overdose intentional:
- Depression: 203 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Multiple drug overdose intentional:
- Multiple drug overdose intentional (272 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pioglitazone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Actos) and Actos (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Retroperitoneal Neoplasm and Thrombocytopenia - 2 seconds ago
- Chloramphenicol and Drowsiness - 5 seconds ago
- Cytoxan and Dermoid Cyst - 15 seconds ago
- Cogentin and Hepatitis C - 16 seconds ago
- Botox and Eosinophil Count Decreased - 23 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction - 27 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Hyperparathyroidism Secondary - 47 seconds ago
- Isovue-128 and Florinef drug interaction - a minute ago
- Heparin Sodium and Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen vs. Bupropion Hydrochloride - a minute ago