Who have Jaundice with Acular ls - from FDA reports
Jaundice is reported only by a few people who take Acular Ls. We study 88 people who have side effects while taking Acular ls from FDA. Among them, 3 have Jaundice. Find out below who they are, when they have Jaundice and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
88 people reported to have side effects when taking Acular ls.
Among them, 3 people (3.41%) have Jaundice
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaundice when taking Acular ls *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Jaundice when taking Acular ls *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 2 people, 66.67%
- Eye Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pred Forte: 3 people, 100.00%
- Miralax: 2 people, 66.67%
- Compazine: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vasotec: 2 people, 66.67%
- Revlimid: 2 people, 66.67%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nitroglycerin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Neurontin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zantac: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lortab: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 66.67%
- Escherichia Sepsis (bacterial infection by escherichia coli): 2 people, 66.67%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 2 people, 66.67%
- Corneal Bleeding: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bleeding Into The Skin: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Jaundice while taking Acular ls?
You are not alone:
Acular ls has active ingredients of ketorolac tromethamine. (latest outcomes from Acular ls 88 users)
Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, pain (latest reports from 24,622 Jaundice patients).
Drugs that are associated with JaundiceJaundice (2,262 drugs)
Could your condition cause JaundiceJaundice (2,373 conditions)
Acular ls side effects
- Acular ls side effects (86 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Acular lsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cervical Laceration with Lisinopril? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Quincke'S Disease with Halaven? - 2 seconds ago
- Kava and Xanthoparmelia drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pink Eye with Agenerase? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cataract Removal with Plavix? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cataract Extraction with Plavix? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Inflammation - Conjunctiva with Agenerase? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Cataract Surgery with Plavix? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Conjunctivitis with Agenerase? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hoarseness with Ultralente? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Eliquis, Omeprazole, Lisinopril - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Accutane - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Valacyclovir - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Valacyclovir - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Wellbutrin Sr, Provigil, Paxil, Mirapex, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Carvedilol Phosphate - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Pregabalin, Codeine - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Zolpidem, Seroquel, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 49 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 8 year old boy who takes Topiramate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Atacand - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.