Acular and Jaundice - from FDA reports
Jaundice is reported only by a few people who take Acular. We study 776 people who have side effects while taking Acular from FDA. Among them, 3 have Jaundice. Find out below who they are, when they have Jaundice and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides (see testimonials).
776 people reported to have side effects when taking Acular.
Among them, 3 people (0.39%) have Jaundice
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaundice when taking Acular *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Jaundice when taking Acular *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 2 people, 66.67%
- Eye Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pred Forte: 3 people, 100.00%
- Miralax: 2 people, 66.67%
- Compazine: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vasotec: 2 people, 66.67%
- Revlimid: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 66.67%
- Escherichia Sepsis (bacterial infection by escherichia coli): 2 people, 66.67%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 2 people, 66.67%
- Corneal Bleeding: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bleeding Into The Skin: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Are you new to Acular or have questions?
On eHealthMe, Care Guides are people who "have been there". Many of them have been living or working with a drug, a condition, or both for a long time and gained substantial experience. Follow a Care Guide below to get answers between doctor visits, and guidance in everyday life.>
Volunteer or get paid to help people with your care experience
Do you have Jaundice while taking Acular?
Acular has active ingredients of ketorolac tromethamine. (latest outcomes from Acular 789 users)
Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, diabetes (latest reports from 24,114 Jaundice patients).
Drugs that are associated with JaundiceJaundice (1,897 drugs)
Could your condition cause JaundiceJaundice (2,367 conditions)
Acular side effects
- Acular side effects (733 reports)
Browse all side effects of Aculara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Logorrhoea with Tiazac?
- Will you have Logorrhea with Tiazac?
- Plendil and Haloperidol Lactate drug interaction
- Will you have Ultrasound Breast Abnormal with Paxil?
- Will you have Eye Irritation with Cystaran?
- Will you have Pain - Finger with Kareli?
- Clomid and Celecoxib drug interaction
- Will you have Adenoviral Conjunctivitis with Oxycontin?
- Will you have Pain Of Skin with Tasigna?
- Will you have Nasal Sinus Cancer with Effexor Xr?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.