Who have Jaundice with Acular - from FDA reports
Jaundice is reported only by a few people who take Acular. We study 788 people who have side effects while taking Acular from FDA. Among them, 4 have Jaundice. Find out below who they are, when they have Jaundice and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
788 people reported to have side effects when taking Acular.
Among them, 4 people (0.51%) have Jaundice
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Acular when people have Jaundice *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Jaundice when taking Acular *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Jaundice when taking Acular *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 2 people, 50.00%
- Eye Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pred Forte: 4 people, 100.00%
- Lortab: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vasotec: 2 people, 50.00%
- Revlimid: 2 people, 50.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nitroglycerin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Neurontin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Miralax: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zantac: 2 people, 50.00%
- Levoxyl: 2 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 50.00%
- Escherichia Sepsis (bacterial infection by escherichia coli): 2 people, 50.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hepatic Failure (liver failure): 1 person, 25.00%
- Corneal Bleeding: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bleeding Into The Skin: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Jaundice while taking Acular?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Acular and have Jaundice
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Acular has active ingredients of ketorolac tromethamine. (latest outcomes from Acular 801 users)
Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, pain (latest reports from 24,622 Jaundice patients).
Drugs that are associated with JaundiceJaundice (2,297 drugs)
Could your condition cause JaundiceJaundice (2,375 conditions)
Acular side effects
- Acular side effects (788 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Aculara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Plaquenil and Labetalol Hydrocloride - now
- Will you have Rales with Zonisamide? - now
- Will you have Osteonecrosis with Pda? - now
- What to expect when you take Adderall and have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease? - a second ago
- Will you have Sensory Hallucinations with Triazolam? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Plaquenil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hallucination with Triazolam? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener with Plaquenil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hallucinations with Triazolam? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Plaquenil? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Aricept - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old woman who takes Lyrica, Baclofen, Cipro - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Prilosec - an hour ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Cortef - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.